Fragile

Hey guys sorry for the late update.

A day this week was my birthday its gone already i wont tell you which date it was. But you can tell me happy belated birthday. I would appreciate it.

Xavier's POV

I woke up feeling numb, My back was killing me and so was my legs. I could hear someone breathing and I look down to see Lisa fast asleep in my lap. My eyes widen at the thought of where her head was.

Normally when i woke up in the morning i would have an erection and I would have to shower to get it down but its not because its early now why i have an erection. Its because her arms were wrapped around my waist and she looked so cute and innocent. I wanted to take her innocence. Just the thought of seeing her naked awoke my member.

I was now hard as a rock and I prayed that my body would relax before she wakes up.

She shifted in my lap and a smile forced on her face.

Was she smiling because she felt my member under her head or because my hand was placed on her back.

She was so soft and I just wanted to take her right here in this hospital.

Wait a minute, am i the same Xavier Francisco Francis speaking here.

It has got to be my twin Brother because  i know that.......

Before i could finish my thought i felt water on my jeans and soft sobbing coming from my lap.

I look down to see Lisa crying. Something shifted in my chest and I wanted to hold her. To comfort her but i didn't. That's not me. That's not in me. I don't show love nor do i show emotion.

I don't get attached i just do sex nothing else. I don't ever want to get attached. And Lisa she....... She is too....... Fragile. She is like a glass you might break her if not careful.

"Xavier.......". I heard a soft voice say.

I look down at the helpless, poor little things in my lap. Her tears flowing down her cheeks.

"Yeah". I found myself saying.

Surprisingly my voice was hoarse. I cleared my throat and looked at her.

"Can we..... Not play that game anymore, the i don't get attached game where you say your only speaking to me because of circumstances?".

I looked at her with one of my brows raised. How did she know about that?. Does that mean she wants me to get attached?. What does she want? How does she know about the game?.

I really need to get some help.

I need an X-tray check up right now.

" What do you mean? ". I asked as if i didn't have a clue.

" You know what i mean Kaila told me all about it, she told me that you and the guys made this bet to be with random girls like us and not get attached ". She says looking at me trying to hide her inhibitation.

" And how does she know that? ".

" Jordan". She says.

I am going to kill that Motherfuc.......

"Xavier stop holding back, i know that things may have happened in the pass but you can trust me ". She says holding onto my arm.

" I trust no one, not even myself".

"Please. And don't think its because I'm emotional right now why am asking, i.........". She paused to look at me, her gave filled with insouciance.

"You what? ". I asked with a smirk.

" Never mind ". She says covering up what she really wants to say.

Does she really need someone like me in her life?. Does she really want to talk to a guy like me?. What does she want?.

I cant.......... I cant do this. I cant sit here and be so preoccupied with questions that i cant get answers to. I cant seat here and pretend that i don't feel.............

What the shit. Am i?

I cant be.

I need someone to talk to about this.

I need help, physically, mentally, emotionally and sexually. I removed her hands from my waist and got up and left without another word.

Annalisa's POV

I was seated in the hospital on Xavier's lap. For some odd reason tears stream down my face. He looked down at me and I could feel his erection and I wondered if it was his normal morning erection or was It because i was on his lap and my arms were around his waist.

His body got rigid and I sigh inwardly. I have this gut feeling that is telling me that he has feelings for me the way i feel about him but he is holding back.

Why would he need to be holding back. Am i that bad. Doesn't he like me?. Does he not want to be with me?. Is he afraid to fall for me?. Why is he circumventing his emotions?

I have admitted it yesterday that i like him but I'm not going to be the one to tell him. I do have feelings for him, strong feelings from the time when he saw me in my towel. From the time i stayed over at his house to tutor him. From the time we first met. From the first time he looked at me in the parking lot.

Every time he touch me my body shivers but i am afraid he doesn't feel the same way. I'm not going to make a fool out of my self.

I know he was hurt by what happened in the past with his child hold girlfriend but I'm not like that and Aiden's likes his company.

Maybe if i change something about me he will finally recognize me. Maybe if i use a mask he will recognize me. Maybe if i pretend to be him for one day he will recognize me. Maybe if i use a camouflage disguise when i see him he will recognize me. I want him to recognize me. I want him to see me, to see i exist. I don't want him to play that game anymore. I am going to change if that's what it takes. I sat there as he got up and left with the same cold mask on his face.

Hey guys

How was this chapter.

I hope you like it.

Please vote and comment