XCVIIII.

(Chris' POV @ 6:26 a.m)

The longest I slept had to be about 30 minutes. You wanna know something? I thought that women were always tired when they're pregnant. But, obviously, Jay showed me otherwise. We'd been yearning for each other's touch for almost 3 months and last night we both showed it.

I was surprised she even let me kiss her yesterday. I've just been up all night thinking and contemplating. Is she really gonna let me back in her life? Do I still have a chance of marrying her?

"Chris I feel like you're awake. What's on your mind?" She asked as she ran her finger along my arm tracing my tattoos. She was in my arms... our usual position. I really missed this.

"So much.... a part of me is happy, but the other part of me is confused. We're laying in this bed basically naked. I'm holding you in my arms like we're back together. I miss us Jay. I miss this. I want you back. I really don't wanna take no for an answer. I love you more than anything and you still know that. I wanna be there for my lil man. I still want you to be Mrs. Brown." I said as she slipped on my shirt.

She turned around to look at me and she put on a half smile.

(Jay's POV)

Who am I kidding. When I saw Chris show off that goofy smile, it made my heart melt. I got up off of the bed and I stood up by the door.

"Come here Chris." I said as he followed suit.

I walked down the stairs while holding onto the railing.

"You need some help?" He asked.

"Nah I got it." I said as he swooped me off of my feet. He really doesn't take no for an answer.

When we made it down to the bottom, he set me down.

"Baby... are you gonna answer me?" He asked as I made my way to the kitchen.

"Just like you had a speech for me, I have a speech for you." I said as Chris was right on my tail. I got something for him.

I went inside the drawer and looked for the the sharpest knife. When I took it out and turned to face him, his eyes went buck.

"Baby what you doing? I didn't plan on dying today." He said backing up from me. Every step he took back, I took forward. Chris stopped when his back was up against the wall.

"Listen to me and listen to me carefully. If I take you back today, I don't wanna hear nothin else. I don't even wanna think that you're cheating. I honestly don't wanna hear your name and Rihanna's name in the same sentence. Y'all cannot work together no more and I'm not playing with you." I said holding the knife up to his neck.

I may seem crazy, but you gotta act crazy in order for these niggas to finally listen to you.

"Ok-------" He said as I cut him off.

"No... shut up I'm talking." He said as he looked at me like I was even more crazy. Everybody knows that Chris Brown doesn't like being told what to do. Oh well.

"Yeah I know you don't like me telling you to shut up, but you're about to listen. I'm letting someone go for you. Yes, I was spending time with someone else for these past couple of months. He's been there for me just like you were there for me in the beginning. Don't make me regret this decision. I never stopped loving you Chris. But, your childish ways have gotta go. You have to be a man for me and for our son... this is the last time."