XXVI.

"No matter what they say about me, I want you to know that I care about you deeply. My feelings for you are so strong. Everytime I see you, I get a boost of joy and I get this nervous feeling in my stomach. I get nervous cause I don't wanna fu----"

"Don't curse when you're talking sweet like that. It's messing up my moment." I said laughing and making him smile.

"Really baby girl? Right in the middle of my speech?" He asked while laughing.

"You may continue.."

"I get nervous because I don't wanna.... Screw anything up with you. Girls like you don't come often. Malorie was nothing like you man. She was fast paced, not caring, and she never really showed her love. Everything was all about sex. But, now that I got you, I see the brighter things. You give me a reason to be happy everyday. So, you can listen to all these people trying to keep you away from me, but just know that I won't give up on us."

Chris said as a smile peered on our lips at the same time. His dimple appeared and must I say that I love seeing it.

"I won't give up either... We made that promise remember?" I asked while pecking his lips.

"Yeah I remember but that ain't no kiss. Now come here." He said pulling me into his chest. He then planted a sweet kiss on my lips. I knew I was right when I called him daddy material. His lips could make me melt right in the seat.

"Ayeeeeee!!" We broke the kiss after we heard Red yell and cheers and screams from people on the top with us.

"Red why are all these people oooing and ahhhing at us. They look drunk."

"First off they saw y'all getting intimate and stuff. But, me and Aug heard y'all conversation and we thought that it was cute. So we cheered y'all on." Red said explaining to us.

"Look baby we got fans." Chris said pointing to the people smiling at us.

"Y'all look at Trey and A.J." Jamal said catching our attention.

Trey was whispering something in her ear and she was as red as a strawberry.

"Haha my nigga." August said aloud and chuckling.

----------------

2:24 a.m

I'm laying right up under Chris and I am in so much pain. I didn't even really eat anything so I don't know what's going on. I slid slowly away from his grip around my waist. When I say that he is a deep sleeper, believe it.

I walked to the bathroom and the pain got worst.

"Ahhhh" I said lightly so I wouldn't be too loud to wake Chris.

I sat on the toilet and pulled down my panties. When I did, I caught the biggest attitude there is.

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhh whattttt the......."

Of course it's now that time of the month. I can't even time it cause the dates be so random. I got myself together, washed my hands, and I walked out. I grabbed my stuff and my phone. I walked over to the bed and planted a kiss on his forehead.