LXXXVIII.

(Jay's POV)

2:36 a.m

"Hi ma'am I'm here for Christopher Brown." I said as my blood began to simmer.

So, y'all already know that Chris and I didn't leave off on good terms. But, now he really done lost his mind.

"Alright ma'am,we have a few documents we need you to sign before we can fully release him." The officer said handing me a clipboard with papers.

I went to the sitting area and started to sign my name on some of his release papers.

Now, it would've really been legit if we were married. But, nooooooooooooo! We're back down the same road again.

2:45 a.m in Chris' POV

I walked out from the back after they took the hand cuffs off of me. She is about to kill me.

"You know you done lost yo freakin mind Chris!" She semi-yelled as I walked towards her.

I rolled my eyes in the back of my head as we walked out the door.

"CHRIS WHAT DID YOU DO!? You had a freakin gun!? You got locked up!" She yelled at me. She know I hate being yelled at.

"STOP YELLIN AT ME FOR I FIGHT YOU OUT IN THIS PARKING LOT!" I yelled back at her.

"SQUAD UP DEN! FIGHT ME! IM FROM THE SOUTH SIDE I AIN'T SCARED OF YOU!" She said dropping her purse on the ground.

"Jay shut up and get in the car...." I said sternly while walking to the car.

"I can't believe you... I'm done with you." She said walking towards the car.

3:30 a.m in the house

"You went to go and beat up the people that robbed you!? You really had to stoop down to that level Chris?! You brought the robbery upon yourself cause I told you about them people in our house."

"You think I'm bouta argue wit you at 3 somethin in the morning?" I asked shaking my head.

"Chris you got arrested because they caught you with a gun... they let you off on the slick side but that's not acceptable. Then, on top of that, you embarrassed me today. Sitting in the middle of a charity football game arguing with Rihanna.... what type of day was this supposed to be." She said as I started to walk away from her.

"Look all that matters is that I'm here right now. I had to teach them niggas a lesson. They got dealt with. I'm sorry for wildin like this today, but people been comin at me lately like I'm a goofy and we can't have that." I said walking up the stairs as I heard a hard thump hit the floor.

"Jay baby what was that? You probably just broke something didn't you?" I asked with a little bit of annoyance in my tone... but there was no answer. I walked down the steps and I saw her laying on the ground.

"Awwww nawww what the.... Jay! Jay baby wake up!" I yelled out while checking her breathing. She had a slow heart beat. It looks like I'm gonna have to go to the hospital.

(August's POV)

"Mannn where Chris at? Do y'all see him?" Trey asked as we walked in the hospital lobby.