L.

"Yo boyfriend!? You in a relationship wit the homie Chris?" Durk asked as my eyes grew wide.

"Y'all know Chris?" I asked turning to face them.

"Yeah we known bro ever since we came out here. He supposed to be performing tonight ain't he?" Herb asked me.

"Well now you spoiled the surprise man." A.J said shaking her head and laughing.

"Awwwww my baddd I ain't know!" Herb yelled out while laughing.

"Oh snap Chris is about to perform?! I'll talk to y'all later and we can hang out, I gotta go see my baby!" I semi-yelled while grabbing A.J.

"Ight! See ya!" Durk yelled out.

"Bye lil girl!" Herb yelled out as I made my way to the crowd.

"Oh my goodness he looks so adorable..." I said to A.J while looking up at Chris.

"Oooo there go Red and Jamal on stage behind him." A.J said pointing to them.

"Oh snap he's about to start!" I said getting excited.

Just seeing Chris in his element brought me to happiness. It was so nice to be surrounded by the fans he has gained so far from the mixtape. When I heard them sing along with him, a permanent smile stayed on my face. I know this feeling made him happy.

All the little notes he was hitting sent chills down my spine.

"Girl all these girls keep screaming!" A.J yelled over them as I laughed hysterically.

"I know! It's amazing! That's my baby!" I yelled out as everybody started screaming again. Chris had a huge smile plastered on his face revealing his dimple.

"Aye why he got that freakin scarf over his mouth?" A.J asked referring to the guy behind Chris.

"Girl I have no idea... He think he a thug or somethin." I said laughing.

As Loyal started to play, the whole crowd went crazy and we sang along. This is one of my favorite songs that he played for me. While we rapped along, I saw Red leave the stage and a whole bunch of girls followed him.

I wonder where they going. I sent him a quick text.

Me: Nigga why you leave the stage wit all them girls😂

I locked my phone and continued to sing along to Chris' part when my phone vibrated.

BigRed🐾: I gotta go handle my business ya know? I'll see ya after the show 😉

I laughed to myself and put my phone away. His nasty self. All of them are nasty. I'm just the sweet innocent one of the bunch.

I heard the background to a familiar song start to play. I got chills just thinking about "Wet The Bed". That song does wonders I tell you. He began to sing and the whole crowd sang along.

The whole time Chris was singing Make Love, I was losing my mind. From the high notes to the words. Let me tell you about that chest and those tattoos all over it. What a beautiful sight.