LV.

(Chris' POV)

"I never asked this, but how did you guys meet?" Kiki asked as we were standing in line for funnel cake.

We came to the arcade/carnival part of the Pier called Pacific Park.

"Well your sister was bein clumsy and I helped her with her stuff." I said as they all listened in.

"Oh shut up.. And you were laughing at me." Jay said pushing me playfully.

"Next person step up!" The cashier said at the counter. Jay walked up asked for a funnel cake sundae. Of course I handed the lady my money and Jay glared at me. I ain't really care cause I do what I wanna do.

"You get on my nerves." She said grabbing her sundae.

"You supposed to let a nigga pay for you. When he pay for you, you know it's real Jay." Tae said as we all walked towards the Ferris wheel.

"Yeah we all know Tae.. You never paid for a girl in high school cause it was never real." Tajah said causing all of us to erupt in laughter.

"Well ya know... They were hit and qu---" Tae was cut off by Jay's mom hitting him on the back of his head.

"Owwwwww ma that hurt. Whatchu do that for!? I'm grown." He asked looking at her crazy.

"Boy I don't care how old you are... I raised you better. You shouldn't have been doin those girls like that. What if a guy did that to your sisters?" She asked as he was rubbing the back of his head.

"Ma.. That's different though."

"Different!? I don't understand guys." Kiki said shaking her head.

"You never will understand us." Pryce said smiling and taking the sundae out of Jay's hand.

She immediately snatched it back though.

"Why won't you try and get with one of my sisters. Don't you see I'm happily in a relationship." Jay said grabbing my arm and laughing.

"Okay I gotchu... Tajah wassup wit us?" Pryce asked walking to her.

"Boy you better get outta my face." She said putting her palm to his face. I laughed at the sight. This family was funny.

We all walked over to the line and her mom stepped out with Kiki and Tae. It was Pryce, Tajah, Jay, and I.

"Oh and Chris... Q said he doesn't want anymore drama with you. He wants to squash everything and be cool." She said taking the last bite out of her funnel cake.

"Aw so now the nigga wanna be cool wit me." I said folding my arms.

"Yeah and I want you to accept his apology please. Talk to him. We can go over his house together." She said with a little kid grin on her face.

I groaned aloud.

"Fine Jay... Only because you asked. If he says one thing outta line it's over."

"Whatchu mean over... You gone break up wit me over this nigga?" She asked looking at me crazy. By this time Tajah and Pryce were looking.

"It's not what it sounds like y'all... And I'm saying it's over for him. You know that Jay stop playing dumb." I said laughing.

"Ok ok but seriously Chris." She said as I shook my head up and down in assurance.

"Aye Pryce... You gone get innat?" I asked tilting my head in Tajah's direction.

"Maybe I am...." He said smirking and laughing.

"Chris do not encourage him.. I thought we was cool." Tajah said shaking her head.

"Nigga that's my sister." Jay said hitting my shoulder.

"You the one that started it and brought it up." Pryce said looking at Jay.

"Yeah you did... And you gone stop hitting me and pushing me." I said putting her in a gentle headlock.

"Chrisssss let me go!" She screamed out and laughed. I let her go and the line started to move. We walked some more and she threw her empty funnel cake container away.

We were next in line to be seated on the ride.

She wrapped her arms around my torso and she buried her face in my chest.

"Ewwww this gushy stuff makes me realize my loneliness." Tajah said wiping a fake tear.

"Baby that's why you got me." Pryce said wrapping his arm around her as she rolled her eyes.

Jay laughed aloud and Tajah told her to shut up.

The lovely couple took their seats and their cart lifted up in the air raising the next one down for us. I helped her step on because she was in heels. I stepped on afterwards and I sat down. The guy closed our gate and we lifted up slowly.

"I see you wore the heels I bought." I said putting my hand on her left thigh.

"Chris why you always do that... You know what it does to me." She said moving my hand and looking down on my side.

"Hold me steady please." She said stretching across. I held her waist as she looked down at the people. I looked in the distance and I saw a girl with a huge booty. It almost didn't look real.

"Since you starin at her so hard why don't you go down there and talk to her then. Obviously she got somethin I don't." Jay said getting off of me and scooting away.

Man, females gotta have some type of sensors or some cause they spot trouble a mile away.

"Baby shut up and come here." I said pulling her to me and grabbing her chin.

"Chris let me go and get off of me." She said scooting away again.

"Come here." I said waiting for her. Of course being the stubborn person she is, she didn't budge.

"I said come here." I put some sternness in my voice cause that's when she really listens.
She scooted towards me and still didn't look at me.

I pulled her chin up and I kissed her lips gently. I tugged at her bottom lip and let go. She looked away cause she couldn't stop blushing.

"Now look at me." I said as her eyes looked up to mine. All I saw was the moonlight glaring in her orbs.

"Stop being jealous... I have you and you have me. We are both gonna see some attractive people along the way, but at the end of the day, who am I coming home to?" I asked as she looked down.

"Right... So stop stressing... I'm all yours." I said wrapping my arm around her and pulling her into my chest.

"This is one of my favorite places." She said burying her face into my shirt.

"Yeah I know.. Just like these are my favorite cushions." I said pushing my head into her chest.

"Chris move!!" She yelled out and laughed hysterically.

"I love these things man... They are so soft and bouncy." I said reaching to grab one of her ta tas until she slapped my hand away.

"Stop being nasty all the time. We are with my family stupid." She said laughing and laying her head on my shoulder.

"Jay... What happened with your dad?" I asked out of curiosity. She never talks about him and he isn't with the family.

"Oh my gosh the stars are so beautiful. I love how they shine at night." She said avoiding the subject.

"Jay... I'm waiting for----"

"I love you Chris... I love you with all my heart. You are everything to me....Remember that." She said as she slowly closed her eyes.

"I love you too baby girl." I said running my fingers through her hair.

I'm gonna have to bring up her dad another time. Something's not right.

------------------
Well, Chris got to really see her family's true colors 😂

Thanks for reading! 💋