V.

Sorry for any errors, I didn't look over any possible mistakes.

(Jay's POV)

I woke up to the sunlight peering through my window. I looked at my surroundings and I found myself back in my own bed. I saw something stuck to the side of my face... It looked like a sticky note.

I pulled it off of the side of my head and read it.

"I brought you back here after you fell asleep in my bed. I didn't know how you would feel sleeping with me. Last night was fun. Hurry up and get ready for work before you're late. :)

-BigDaddyChris

I smiled to myself and looked at the time. It was 7:20 a.m and I had to see my first patient at 10:00. But, first I have to go into the office. I appreciate Chris for bringing me back. I sent him a quick text saying thank you and I went to the bathroom to get ready.

I got in the shower, washed my face, brushed my teeth, and did all my other hygienic stuff. I went to my room and put on my red scrubs. I have a whole bunch of different colors, but our companies colors are turquoise and red.

I sprayed my flower bomb perfume and went to do my hair. I put my hair in a high bun and walked out of the bathroom. I soon walked out the door grabbing my phone, keys, charger, Gucci bag, and my therapy bag.

I got on the elevator and made it down to the lobby.

"Hey Jay!" The lady at the desk said. She's a young girl maybe just turned 21 I'm guessing. But, she's sweet and she's a crazy white girl.

"Hey A.J! See you later!" I said walking out the back door to the parking lot.

Walking to the car, I heard a familiar voice. I turned around and saw Chris in his uniform. He looked so handsome without even trying.

"Good morning" I said to him as he started looking me up and down.

"Morning.. And don't you look like the doctor type today." He said earning a laugh from me.

"Ohhh p-leaseee Chris... You got on the uniform and you pulled out some bifocals." I said laughing at him and his glasses.

"Whatever... The ladies love it." He said rolling his eyes and walking away from me. I put my stuff in the back seat of my car and closed the door. I skipped over to him as he was putting his stuff in his car.

"I'm just playin with you Chris come onnn." I said tickling him making his chuckle deeply.

"Stop stop stop! I'm a grown man. You can't tickle me." He said stale facing me.

"Oh really?" I said moving towards him to do it again.

"Okay okay okay... You can but don't." He said wrapping his arms around my waist. I looked up to him and smiled.

"I gotta get going.. I'll see you later okay?" I said taking his glasses off and putting them on as his hands remained wrapped around me.

"Ok fine... I'll call you when I get off. You can keep the glasses and tell me how they work out for you." He said kissing my forehead and releasing me.

"Alright... Bye Mr. Cockiness." I said smiling and walking away.

"Bye Chicago" he said walking to the driver's side of the car.

I got in the car and started it up. The engine came to life and I backed out of my space. Pulling out of the parking lot, I received a call from my friend Mike. I've known Mike since I moved down here. He's a designer for his company called "Last Kings". He's created some real nice stuff and I get a free hookup on his gear.