Chapter 25

Aeyoung's POV

Anger grew inside me as I heard what happened. "Why not just kill him?" I asked as I tried to maintain my expressions. "Are you crazy? That might start a war!" She yelled. "But-" I tried to talk to her but she interrupted me. "I'm not wasting any time. Our priority is to get Minji out first." I grumbled and folded my arms. I hate it when she's in charge.

Minji opened the secret passage and were about to enter when the door was kicked open. Nayeon and Jiyeon fell backward and groaned. "GO!" Cassie yelled and we ran. We ran into the dark passageway with the only though if making it to the other side in our minds. Taeyong grabbed my hand and led me as we ran. "Anyone have a flashlight?" I asked as I almost fell, tripping on a rock. Most of them turned on the flashlight from their phones and lit the way.

I kept looking back but all I could see was a blurred light from far. "Where are we heading?" I asked as we went down some stairs. "The carpark. We need to go to a warehouse where we test out most of our inventions." Minji explained as she opened another door. We just followed in silence as we reached a few vehicles.

"Chakaman, my suit, and weapons are in your car," I recalled and looked at Taeyong. "We'll meet you there," Taeyong told and pulled me with him. I just looked back as he led me a few levels lower and assumed that that's where he parked his car.

"I feel like Cassie might get mad." I heard him say as we found the car. He unlocked it and entered the car. I entered the back seat and found my things exactly where I placed them the last time. Then, Taeyong pressed a button, causing the back seat to have a cover. It was like a completely opaque barrier.

"Don't worry, the windows are tinted." He mentioned. I quickly changed as the car began to move. "Uh, Aeyoung are you done?" I heard Taeyong ask as I was putting my top on. "Wae?" I answered as I just finished changing. "We've got company." I heard him sigh heavily. I looked out the window and saw 2 black vans right behind us. "How did they know?" I asked as I knocked on the barrier. He pressed the same button and the barrier was removed. I quickly moved to the passenger seat right beside him.

"Should we call for help?" I asked nervously as we went up a level by level. "Contact Cassie." He ordered in a clear voice. I saw the North Koreans poking their heads out of the window, roaring at us. "Cassie contacted. Taeyong!" We heard Scarlet, the car, say and then the call was connected. "Cassie! We're on the 5th floor of the carpark. Apparently, they knew where we were heading." I explained in a yell and ended the call. I hope nothing bad will happen.

"Taeyong when I tell you to wind down the window, do it!" I explained and started to load my bow. [A/N: I ain't using colored arrows anymore. It might confuse some of you XD] I planned the possible outcomes of shooting an explosive arrow at them before telling Taeyong to wind it down. I released the arrow as soon as there was a gap between the window and the window frame of the car.

"Windup!" I yelled as the window was going lower, exposing me. He quickly winds it up after I ducked in between the seats. "Mianhae. You didn't really explain your plan to me." He apologized but I just brushed it off. I looked out the window and realized that that arrow did not affect them. "We need another plan!" I frowned as I slammed my hand on the leather seat. "Hold tight!" He warned as he made a sharp turn.

Without warning, he winds a window down so I just grabbed an arrow I assuming was the electrical one and shot. Surprisingly, it stopped their vehicle. I looked at Taeyong through the rear mirror and caught him smiling. "One down, one to go!" I said I did the same thing to the other black van. "Incoming call from Cassie," Scarlet informed. "What the hell did you two do?!" She yelled. I looked at Taeyong, wondering what to say.

I fidgeted in my seat as he began to speak. "We'll meet you there." I kept an eye out for the Northerns(A/N: I'm going to use this short term for North Koreans) as I waited for her response. "Stay safe." She mentioned before ending the call. The both of us let out a sigh of relief as not having her nag at us was good enough. "Why is all this happening?" I heard him say softly as he held my left hand with his right.

I intertwined our fingers together and looked at him, showing him support. He looked like he was about to give up on everything. "Aeyoung, please promise me that you will not kill him." He held my hand tighter as I didn't answer him. As much as I want to kill Zac, I don't think I can. "Arrasseo." I finally answered. What would happen once all of this is over? That's if this is over...

<<At the warehouse>>

We met up not too long ago and apparently, Chanwoo is not doing too well. Like the beach house, the warehouse's secret room functioned exactly the same except their passwords. "Ppalli, grab your weapons and look out for any Northerns." Cassie gave out clear instructions. We were in the room but there was no other door that would open. The only thing accessible was a computer.

All of us just stared at it, clueless on what should be done, until Cassie stepped forward. "Boss." The computer's voice echoed. "Cassie Lee." She said with clarity in her voice. "Access Denied." The computer said. "Bwo?! How could that be?" Cassie yelled. "Let me try. Lee Taeyong." He tried but it still did not work. "Cassie Lee." She tried and again, failed.

"Maybe Halmeoni needs to be here," I suggested. "The twins?" Taeyong asked and all of us looked at them. Both of them tried but it also did not work. I frowned as I didn't know what to do. Ridiculous questions were floating in my head, increasing the level of anxiety. Would they find our whereabouts? What if our plan fails?

"Kim Aeyoung." I tried. "Access granted. Welcome, King. I am Agent G." The computer said and I was shocked. There were lights, lighting the floor and the arch of the doors. I remembered Halmeoni mentioning that I'm a leader but let's face it, I wasn't taking it seriously. "G, send a message to Halmeoni. Inform her that we are preparing for the plan." I instructed. That must be a little weird, hearing your own voice.

"How are you doing that?" I heard Cassie ask. I turned my head to her and just shrugged. "Alright, let's just get on with the plan." She said as she shook her head, not wanting to get distracted on what we came here to do. "Gear up!" She yelled as she opened the door to the weapons and clothing. I went in a spotted some arrows lying by the corner. They're not like mine but I guess it won't hurt to try something new.

"Aeyoung." I recognized that voice so I didn't bother to turn around. I just hummed in response. I felt his arms wrap around my waist as he placed his chin on my shoulder. "Yah, Cassie might see us," I whispered as I placed my hands on his wrists. "You promised me. Don't break it." He said softly with a sad tone in his voice. I wasn't in the mood for this. I don't have time for this.

We're just a few hours from life and death. It's the Northerns we're talking about here. "Taeyong, I can handle myself," I said as I let out a heavy sigh and shut my eyes. "You're killing him aren't you?" He frowned as he turned my whole body to face him. "I didn't say anything!" I yelled as I let out my anger on him.

"Aeyoung, listen. You can't-" I interrupted him and pushed him away roughly, "Ani! You listen. I'm not going to kill him! I've said that before! I even promised you, don't you trust me?" I felt eyes on the both of us. "It's not that, I'm just worried that-" Once again, I interrupted him. "You don't even trust me."

He looked at me with sorrow. "I've got no time for this. Someone is held hostage because of me. So jebal, just stop." I lowered my tone as I sigh. I didn't mean for it to come out that way but I really do not have the time.