Chapter 19

Aeyoung's POV

"Our lockdown mode was unsuccessful. Only the windows are locked." He said and that made me really worried. "Um, okay, I counted 10 people leaving a black van outside and I'm guessing their driver is still in there." I tried strategizing our plan.

I tied my hair into a braid and continued explaining. "Do not attack unless necessary. Our priority is to get everyone safely out. Call for some backup and a medic. One of you, get ready the vehicle in the red room. Dismissed." I ended and grabbed my bow.

"Miss Kim." One of them called. "Boss wishes you to use her latest invention instead of the old one." He passed me a new transmitter. "Sure." I placed it in my ear while I took the old one out. As I made my way back up, I put on the mask and it really was like ironman's mask but lighter.

"Welcome, Miss Kim." A computer voice was heard. "Call me G. I am connected to this house's security. Would you like to know the whereabouts of the invaders?" She asked. "Show me," I instructed.

3 views from cameras showed up. 3 were going through the side door, near the kitchen. 5 were at the front door and 2 was by the back door, the door that is by the side of the stairs. We should start handling the 2 people first.

2 of the bodyguards came up with me so I told them, "There are 2 people by the back door, 3 people by the side and 5 people at the front. Cover all of the entrances then get everyone to the red room."

I took the electric bow and opened the cupboard door. I stationed myself by the back door and asked G, "Is our backup coming soon?" I placed my ear to the door to listen to any sounds as she displayed the estimated time of their arrival.

I've got to plan quickly. I'll take these 2 people out, lock the door and go wake the others up. Perfect. "G, heat signature mode," I instructed and observed the outside. Since the handle of the door is metal, I decided to stick the arrow on the door and made sure it was touching the handle.

I gripped my bow tighter and got ready as I saw their heat signature getting closer. As soon as one of then touched the handle, I activated the arrow. I transformed my bow(The string, like a rubber band, was unhooked from the top and released to the bottom. It goes through the bottom and through the entire bow storing the string in it) and opened the door after deactivating the bow.

I swing my bow at the other guy, smacking him in the face. I quickly draw out my golden katana and stabbed his leg. Then, I stabbed the other guy's leg before I took all their weapons away. One of them had a gun so I placed it on the tight belt that kept my katana's cover in place.

I locked the door, turned heat signature mode off and began running up the stairs into the twin's room. I barged into their room and the sound of the door woke them up. "Aeyoung?" They asked. "No time to explain. Get Halmeoni and Wonwoo. Go to the red room, ppalli!" I told them and left.

I rushed down the stairs to find Taeyong. "Aeyoung quick I think they're installing a bomb. They know about the secret room downstairs." Bwo?! "Ppalli, get geared up," I told him and started strategizing. We have no chance of fighting them. "G, is backup coming soon?" I asked as I rushed down the stairs.

"They have arrived." I stopped dead in my tracks and turned around to face Taeyong. "Wae?" He asked holding my hand. "Get Wonwoo and Halmeoni down to the red room," I ordered. He furrowed his eyebrows and asked, "Where are you going?" I was about to answer him when I smelled something.

"Caution, a fire has spread from the front door." G mentioned. My eyes widened in fear as I had a flashback of the fight with Zack. Then, the back door burst open. I swing my bow at the man that came in and pushed him out.

I was having some difficulty to breath but I persevered. "Aeyoung!" Taeyong warned. I was forcefully pulled outside before I could react. Then, I got kicked in the torso so I fell to the ground. I coughed hard as I felt less air in my lungs.

"Get Taeyong into the red room," I demanded through the transmitter. "NO! AEYOUNG!" I saw him resisting but focused my attention on the man in front of me. I waited for him to walk towards me before I stabbed his toe with my katana and stood up into my fighting stance.

He yelled in pain so I knocked him out with a hard hit in the head using my bow. I checked my surroundings and was clear of men. "G, where are the rest at? Talk to me." I asked as I steadied my breathing.

I'm not used to looking at 2 places at the same time so it's difficult. "7 men left. 2 from the front door has broken in. Backup has arrived from the red room." She said as I made my way to the front porch from the side of the house.

I peeked my head around the corner and saw 2 figures, a man, and a woman. "G, what's going inside the house?" I questioned as I leaned on the wall. "There are 5 people in the house. The fire has spread more." G told me. I have to return soon but I just need to shoot their wheels.

"G, estimated time before the secret entrance burns down?" I asked as I pulled the string of my bow and wore it around my shoulder. "20 minutes." She answered as I took my gun out. When I peeked to aim at the wheels of the vehicle, a man came from the corner twisted my hand.

I moaned in pain and released the gun. "You're supposed to be injured!" He yelled in anger. I recognized that voice! I front kicked him in the torso and took my bow out. I kept the string and got into my fighting stance. My blood boiled as I saw him smirk. How can I be so blind and naive?

"Oh, Jagi. Saranghae, I really do but if you don't want to join me then I guess we'll just have to take you." He threatened. My heart hurts, I'm not kidding. Do you know how it feels like to put all your trust in someone? "GET AWAY FROM ME!" I yelled and for a moment there, it felt like deja vu.

He bent down to take the gun and aimed it at me. "Goodbye, Jagiya." The next thing I knew, I was shocked with electricity. I fell to the ground and saw Sarang's face before I blacked out.

Taeyong's POV

I was dragged away by the bodyguards as the door slammed shut. "Taeyong please, go to the red room." They pleaded so I listened. I ran and made my way downstairs. "Thank goodness! My Taeyong, you are safe!" Halmeoni cried as she embraced me in her arms. I hugged her back and mentally apologized about what I'm going to do.

"Come on, let's all get in!" I insisted as I pushed the twins into the car and ordered the guards to take them away. "What about you Mr. Lee?" The driver asked. I just smiled and said, "I'll take my own car. Tell Halmeoni that I'll be fine."

I ran into the room of weapons. I grabbed a taser, 1 smoke bomb, and 2 pepper bombs. Then, I ran out and prayed that it will work before using the hand scanner. Luckily, there was a suit for me. It was a black suit a red bold stripe on my left arm.

There was also a mask, well, more of a thin black helmet that has a straight red line through the right eye. I wore it and surprisingly, it fits. "Hello Mr. Lee, I am G. How may I help you?" I heard the system. "G, can this room be locked down?" I asked as I went to the computers.

"Yes, would you like me to lock it for you?" G insisted. "This can still be activated, right?" I asked, uncertain. "Yes, sir. It will still be in the system located in other places. Accessible to Bosses only." explained G. I thought about it for a moment before agreeing and soon, the lock down mode was activated. I quickly ran upstairs and took one last look of that room before I left.

Now, time to save Aeyoung.