Chapter 1

(Started 4 September 2016)

All this is fiction!! I won't state the age because I'm uncertain of some things. You will understand in the further part of the story.

Author's POV

"Ppalli! Table 4!" Taeyong's boss yelled as she pointed to the tray on the counter. "Ne!" Taeyong assured as he carried the tray full of dishes over to the table. It's been a month since he started working and the Cafe hasn't had the most customers ever since it was built. With his looks, no one can resist the need to come.

"Be sure to come again!" He said with a signature smile as he led some customers out. "Yah! Where's Changmin?" He yelled as he cleared a table. He has been all over the place. It was lunch time and some regular customers were having a pleasant meal "He switched shifts with a newbie. He's taking the morning shift starting tomorrow." The cashier, Minah, stated.

Taeyong's POV

So that newbie thinks he can just turn up late and make me work alone?! Whoever he is, I'll pressure him so hard that he'll quit working here. "Chuseonghamnida. I had some difficulties traveling here." I heard someone say as my thoughts were interrupted.

I turned around and saw a lady in a black hoodie talking to the owner, Boss Han. "Taeyong!" She called me as she signaled for me to come over. What does she want now? "You will train her-" I yelled and interrupted her. "I won't! Go get someone else to do it!" I walked off and went to clean the other table.

"So you'll do the afternoon shift alone? Arrasseo!" I heard Boss Han say. Yah! I don't want to this all alone. "ARRASSEO! I'LL TRAIN HER!" I yelled and mentally cursed. Stupid job! "Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Aeyoung imnida." She introduced without even bowing. "Ppalli, get changed," I glared at her and waited, leaning against the counter.

"She's pretty right?" Boss Han questioned me with a nudge to the rib. "So you hired her for her looks? Just like me? I swear, once I reach my salary goal, I'll leave this place." I said while folding my arms. Yes, it's true that she hired me for my looks. I was looking for a job to earn some money when Boss Han saw me by the street and offered me a job.

Then, she decided to make me the face of the cafe. Advertisements were put up around this area and that was what made the number of customers increase. "Aniyo, she came in this morning and asked for a job. She asked for an afternoon shift only." She explained.

That's weird. Who would want an afternoon shift? I didn't really like the afternoon shift. I prefer the morning shift because I can spend the rest of the day relaxing. Meh, that's not my business if she chose that shift. "Oh, there she is! The new face of the cafe." Boss Han said while giving her a thumbs up. "BWO?!" I turned around and saw her. Is she an angel? "Just joking. She's the female version of you. People might get sick if they see your face every time. Plus, afternoon shifts are important. Rich businessmen might even come here for lunch." Boss Han mentioned with a smile.

I just eyed her up and down but I do admit that she is pretty. If she's pretty, everyone else is and plus, I'm hot.

Aeyoung's POV

Yah, who the hell are you looking at? Dumbass Taeyong. I know I'm flawless but if you don't want to lose your handsome looks, stop staring. "Are you even listening?" He asked. "Ne? Oh, chuseonghamnida." I apologized as I imagined chopping his head off in my mind.

"If you want my help, you better stay attentive." He said and rolled his eyes. Attentive? Sure thing. "Those are table 1 to 5. These are table 6 to 10. Don't waste the ordering paper. The orders go here, the used plates go here and where you collect the food is here. Got it?" He asked after explaining it quickly.