Chapter 3

Aeyoung's POV

"Oppa!" I yelled out as sirens were heard. With all my might, I stood up. I aimed an arrow at that mysterious man and shot the black one. It looked like I was going to miss him but I managed to hit his shoulder. "Keman!" Oppa yelled. I went by his side and was about to carry him but he shook his head.

"Ppalli," I whispered as I heard the sound of the sirens approaching. Blood stained his gray uniform. making it a darker shade. Tears rolled down my cheek as I felt helpless.

"Run. I'll only slow you down. Take my mask. Don't get caught." He said in between breaths. "Oppa. Ani, I can't leave you here." I said as I tried pulling him up.

"Gwenchana, I'll meet you at the hospital," Oppa said as he pushed me, forcing me to leave. "Aeyoung!" Wonwoo yelled through the transmitter. "Freeze!" I turned around and held my bow tightly as the police shone the light.

"J.C, I need a solution here," I said. "Put down your weapons! Now!" They ordered. Come on Aeyoung think. "We need some smoke. Relax, there are only 3 guys. We can take them down." Wonwoo said.

I took a deep breath before I loaded my bow with the Golden Arrow. "Put it down or we will fire!" One officer said. I quickly shot at one of the police car headlights and rolled to dodge their gunshots. I loaded a black arrow to take out the other and pressed the button.

Once the smoke was released, I quickly activated my heat signature. I have to find him! That bastard! I ran to the back of the carousel but he wasn't there. "Get out of there, now!" One of the police officers yelled. Shit, he got past the smoke. "He's coming your way," Chanwoo warned.

I placed another golden arrow and activated it. I ran deeper into the carnival and decided to track the guy down. "Get BIG.S back home. Once you're done, don't find me. I'll find my way back." I said and turned off the transmitter, keeping it in my pocket.

I ran past rides and booths but I couldn't find him. He definitely belonged to LASS but how does he know me? What does he want from me? In the end, I gave up. I was about to plan where to hide until I came across another entrance.

Or, an exit? I jumped over the gate and found myself in an alley. Weird. The atmosphere was cold and quiet. I walked for a while until the sound of the sirens were faint. Great, I'm lost. Soon, I found a man limping and it looked just like the man who shot Oppa.

I ran up to him and hit him with my bow. He fell to the wall and I kicked him as hard as I can. "Guns are off limits," I told him as he groaned. "King? I don't think you deserve such a name." He spat. My blood boiled so I took my knife and stabbed him.

"Man up and say your name. Maybe I would know what nonsense you're blabbering." I said as I took my knife out of his body. "The name's Zack. I think you would remember me. I would be running if I were you." He said.

Zack..no. He's alive?

In Busan, the first time BOMB was created, many groups dropped in their rank. We fought to be the best. A group called Z was the best. We beat them because Zack was a bad leader and he was not worthy to lead because he kills.

We were lucky to save those who were forced to join his side. It was at an abandoned factory on a cold night in September. He fought against me and he lost. I had no choice but to set the building on fire.

It's already 3 years but he survived.

"If you didn't stop, many would be killed. Seriously, who are you?" I asked as I aimed my bow at him. "North Korean here. Nice to meet you. Oh, guess what? I brought company." He said and looked to his left. There were a few men dressed in black, armed.