Chapter 11

Aeyoung's POV

His lips! He quickly pulled away and started blushing madly. I felt my cheeks burn as well. "M-mian." He stammered. "A-ani, gwenchana," I assured as he gave an eye smile of embarrassment.

"I'm just gonna go get us some drinks. Be right back." He said as he rushed out. OMG! HE KISSED ME?! Well, on the cheeks but still, WHAT?! I'm fangirling right now! My heart is unstable and my cheeks are burning.

He's so cute and that makes me lose my mind. That eye contact we made when he accidentally kissed me felt so perfect! Come to think of it, he does look attractive. He has this special smile and a soft look in his eyes.

Then the door opened, interrupting my thoughts. "I hope you drink iced coffee." He said as he gave me a cup. "Um, about just now.." He started but I stopped him. "I'm fine. It's an accident so it's fine."

He fiddled with his cup and looked down, avoiding eye contact. "Um, can I ask something?" I asked after a sip of coffee. "Is it about Halmeoni? Oh no, she said something weird right? She's always like that! She-" I just laughed at his expression.

He physically face-palmed after I asked. "Ani, it's not her. I just came to ask about your brother. I'm sorry if it's a really sensitive subject to talk about." I apologized. "Yeah, I'm not ready to say anything about that." He said as he scratched his neck.

"Alright, I understand. I have something else to talk about. Don't you know that you shouldn't reveal your identity to a fighter?" I asked while folding my arms. "Arrayo.[I know.] It's just that I got a little excited to meet you." He said.

"Meet me? Am I that famous?" I asked as I wasn't really expecting this. "Yes. You defeated the Zack guy. Back in the big fire about 3 years ago. It was great and-" his voice suddenly became muffled and it was hard to breathe.

Scenes of the fire and people getting shot played in my head and it looked real. Then, it was black. Nothing but Oppa was standing there, smiling at me. Everything played again but in slow motion.

I yelled for him to move but it was too late. When he was shot, I felt my chest drop. He's gone. I hear a laughter from a distance but there was no one there. "I'm going to get you." I hear a whisper in my head.

Then, I looked down and saw that my chest wasn't in pain because of the sorrow but because I was shot.

Taeyong's POV

"It was great and-" Aeyoung? Why is she crying? She's shaking and breathing heavily! "Aeyoung? Yah! Was it something I said? I'm sorry!" I panicked. She was crying and soon, she yelled, "Move! No! Andwae!"

I was terrified as I didn't know what to do. "I'm going to get Wonwoo!" I said as I rushed outside. "WONWOO! AEYOUNG! SHE, UM, I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING!" I yelled. Wonwoo's head poked out from the kitchen wit ha worried look on his face.

"Bwo?!" He came running towards me then into my room. I went back inside and saw Aeyoung moving in the wheelchair. She's twisting and turning and her hands are hugging her skinny body.

"Get the doctor who helped her!" Wonwoo yelled as he tried calming her down. I raced to get my phone that was sitting on top of the drawer. I quickly dialed Jaehyun's number and as soon as he picked up, I yelled, "Get your ass over here! Something's happening to Aeyoung!"

"Calm down and tell me what is happening." He said. I took a deep breath and explained to him. "She's suffering from an anxiety attack. Just try to calm her down. I'll be there soon." He said and ended the call. What the hell does that mean?

"Noona! Noona, it's me Wonwoo!" Wonwoo held her by the shoulder but then soon got punched in the face. He fell backward and it looked like his lip got cut. That's King alright but AEYOUNG!

"Aeyoung. It's me. There's nothing around here. I'm sorry. Is it because of the fire?" I tried calming her down but ended up panicking because her breathing was getting worse. Ah! I'm no help at all.

Soon, the door burst open and Jaehyun came running in. "I need everyone to be quiet, please." He said as he slowly approached Aeyoung. "Hey, Aeyoung?" He called softly. "Stay away! You're going to backstab me like he did." She trembled in fear.

I just want to hug her and apologize a billion times.  "Who is?" Jaehyun asked. I can't believe that's my brother. I wish I was beside her. "Him!" She pointed to me and took fast and short breaths.

"He's your friend. He saved you and you're safe here. You got me, Halmeoni, your friend and others as well." He said as he placed his hand on her shoulder. Ouch. Why wasn't I mentioned? "I'm safe?" She asked as she slowly started breathing normally.

"Look around. Do you see anyone that can harm you?" He asked her. She began to look around and then covered her face with her hands. "I'm sorry." I heard her mumble. "I think you should take a rest," Jaehyun said.

"Hyung, may I talk to you outside?" He then asked me after asking the nurse to assist her. I walked out then into the kitchen. "What the hell did you do?" He asked as he folded his arms. I just searched the refrigerator, not giving any interest in what he says.

Author's POV

"Why is she in your room? Did you ask her about her brother or what?" Jaehyun bombed his older brother with questions. "Why do you care?" Taeyong burst out with anger. "She's my friend! You know she's not stable! Her emotions are mixed and if you want to use her, do it to someone else!" He yelled.

"Use her?" Taeyong asked, confused. "You've got that Natasha of yours." He retorted. "THAT'S IT!" Taeyong yelled as he started to attack Jaehyun. Taeyong managed to throw a punch at him but before Jaehyun had the chance to attack back, someone yelled.

"KEMANHAE!" The both of them froze and looked at the top of the stairs. Halmeoni's assistant, Aunt Cassie, was there. "You kids cause nothing but trouble ever since you came out of your mother's womb! For once, can you not behave like matured men?!" She bellowed.

Aunt Cassie was strict. She has always been strict about everything. The boys chose the wrong time to fight and even worse, Aunt Cassie was the one who caught them. "Now is 1 pm. Both of you will have to stay in one room until 6 pm." She ordered.

The jaws of the boys dropped as they couldn't even stand being near one another for 30 minutes. "I'M NOT DOING IT!" Jaehyun yelled in disagreement. "I can't live with a douchebag like him," Taeyong said while rolling his eyes. "8 pm." She extended the timing. "NO! 6!" Taeyong yelled.

"9. That is final. If you're hungry, I'll be in the living room. You'll be in room 1. I'm watching so if I hear a small noise, both of you are going to have to be in there until next morning." She warned and walked to sit on the sofa in front of the television.

The boys put on an unsatisfied face and went inside. They kept their distance and stood at the opposite corners of the room. They never made eye contact nor have they spoken to one another ever since the past half an hour.

Taeyong's POV

Why did he have to mention Natasha? He shouldn't have brought her into this. This seriously has got nothing to do with her! "Mianhae." I looked up and saw Jaehyun making eye contact with me.

Seriously? His making me feel guilty! "You better be," I mumbled as I looked away. "What is your problem?!" He burst out. I turn to look at him and he was furious. I wanted to say something but he interrupted me.

"I'm trying to forgive you for what you did but it feels like I'm the one in the wrong! I've been respecting you as my Hyung but all you do is treat me like a stranger. I've had enough of you! This is exactly why Eomma is in the hospital and Appa has to take care of her!" He yelled.

"Excuse me! I'm trying to live my own life but everything I get home, you're always the first person I see at the door. You don't welcome me but you act like a mother who loves to nag! Why do you care about where I've been or what I've been doing?" I raised my voice.

"I'm worried if you'd be a disgrace to the family but too late! You deserve that title." Bwo?