Chapter 7

Aeyoung's POV

"Noona!" Wonwoo yelled as he stood up. I gave him a smile, assuring that I was fine but as soon he hugged me, I burst into tears. Being the one who was very close to me ever since we met, he understands. "He's gone. What should I do, Wonwoo?" I whispered as I sobbed in his arms.

"Gwenchana. Noona, you have to be strong. Be strong for me, arrasseo?" He asked as he looked at me. I nodded and released the hug as he kissed my forehead. Yes, he may be younger than me but I bet Oppa asked him to look out for me. "Kaja, let's sit. I ordered coffee." Sarang said.

We followed her to the corner of the cafe and sat there. Everything is in a mess. They will be hunting us down and we won't be safe anymore. "Hold on, I have to check something," Chanwoo said as he stood up and went to the counter. As he went, Wonwoo tapped my palm from underneath the table.

I looked at him and he winked one eye than the other. That's a signal. The lookout signal! I laughed at him, acting obviously, then scanned the people in the cafe. I looked back at Wonwoo and said, "Clear." Soon, Chanwoo came back with a flyer in his hand.

"I think we should make an alliance." He suddenly said. "What for?!" I whispered loudly. The rest looked at me like I was mad. "I don't want anyone else getting hurt," I said as I remembered Oppa. "Searching for an alliance is not the time. First, we need to stay safe. How about we all agree to stay undercover until about 2 months." Sarang suggested.

I took a deep breath before thinking about the situation. "Let's split into pairs. Sorry boys but you can't be together." I said. "We'll contact each other using secret codes only. To be safe, Chanwoo can live with me and Wonwoo can live with you." Sarang instructed.

I took a look at my watch and it looked like the sun will be setting soon. "They're probably burying him tomorrow," I said and leaned in the chair, closing my eyes.

Wonwoo's POV

"She fell asleep," I said as I stroked her head. She's suffering so much. "Boss Han! You can't do this! I need the money!!" I heard someone yell. Was it Taeyong hyung? "Fine! Quit yelling in my ear!!" A lady yelled as she waved her hands around like an ahjumma.

"Hyung!" Chanwoo called as he got up. Yah! What is he thinking?! "Can you give Wonwoo a ride? He doesn't have money and our friend fell asleep." Chanwoo explained as he made his way here with hyung beside him. "Uh, what happened to her?" He asked.

Chanwoo was about to tell him but Sarang Noona budged in and said, "She didn't get enough sleep last night." I looked at Chanwoo and he sensed the situation. We can't trust people, even if it's our closest friend.

"Kaja, let's get in the car. I have to start working soon too. I took the night shift." He said and went in. I carried Noona up bridal style and made sure that her head is protected. "Stay safe. We'll see you in a while." Sarang said as she waved from the entrance of the cafe.

I waved back after tightening Noona's seatbelt. "Don't be a burden!" I whispered to my brother. He just rolled his eyes and raised up his middle finger. Soon, we drove off. Surprisingly, hyung remembers the way to Noona's house and I find that pretty suspicious.

"Why isn't your brother following?" He asked as he looked at me through the rear mirror. "Why are you always such a busybody?" I said as I played with Noona's hair. I heard him laugh before saying, "I treat you like a dongsaeng and I'm just worried if you're facing any problems."

Does he know? "We're fine actually. Thanks for your concern." I said as I panicked a little. What if he's working for them? I mean, anything is possible. "Uh, thanks, hyung. Hope to see you soon." I said as we arrived. I quickly opened the door and left the car.

I went to the other side to carry Noona out and suddenly, he said, "I'll help." Fuck. I grabbed the key from her pocket and said, "I'll open the door." and rushed to the doorstep. I didn't keep my weapons! I just unlocked the door and slightly opened it. I kept the key in my pocket and went to help hyung.

"Thanks, hyung, I appre-" I didn't get to finish my sentence as I got interrupted. "NUGUYA!? [Who are you!?]" It was Noona who yelled. Before I could speak, she hopped off and grabbed his left arm, pinning him to the ground. "NEO MICHYEOSSEO?![ARE YOU CRAZY?!]" Hyung yelled.

Shit! "Noona took taekwondo lessons for defense purpose. She's a little drowsy, hehe, don't mind her." I said as I pulled her away from hyung. "Mian." She apologized and went straight in. "She's probably on her lady days," I whispered as I pat him on the shoulder when he got up.

"Well, she doesn't look like one." He said. I laughed awkwardly then waved as I got in the house. I shut the door and locked it twice. "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!" I jumped when I heard her yell. "W-wae?!" I turned around and asked. She looked like she was deep in her thoughts so I asked again.

"Noona-" Again, I was interrupted. "He's a fighter!" Bwo? Hyung, a fighter? "What makes you think so?" I questioned. She looked at me and it showed a worried look. "Last night, he mentioned King when he saw me running away." She explained. No way...

"He is a fighter! Any group you suspect?" I asked. If he's a senior, he should be in one of the older groups. He doesn't look like the type to lead so he's not the oldest! "There's a few but I kind of doubt he's a fighter. How could a pretty boy fight?" She said.

Pretty boy? I looked at her with a 'what did you say?' expression. "I'm going to take a bath." She said as she went into her room and shut the door. I just laughed and went into the kitchen. Someone's in love.

"GET YOUR WEAPONS OFF MY SOFA!" I heard her roar. God damn it Noona! Stop scaring the shit out of me. "ARRASSEO!" I yelled and went to keep it.

Aeyoung's POV

The next morning, I saw Wonwoo sleeping on the floor in my room so I yelled, "IREONA!" Does he have any respect? He's living in my house for goodness sake. "Noona, stop yelling." He groaned as he stood up. "Get dressed. I think it's time you start working." I said as I went outside of the room. "BWO?!" He yelled.

I went into the kitchen as he trailed behind me. "I can't work! I have no experience! Plus, we need to stay hidden!" He reasoned. "You'd rather starve to death?" I asked as I took a packet of ramen from the cupboard, cheese and an egg from the fridge.

"We got food here." He said, pointing to the cupboard. "Who said that I would share it with you?" I said as I began cooking. "NOONA~" He whined. I just kept quiet as I continued cooking. "FINE! I'LL WORK!" He said and went into my room. I smiled in victory and took out another packet.

After I finished cooking, I set the table and waited for Wonwoo to come out. "Yah, ppalli! I'm hungry." I yelled. "Noona! Do I need to bring any weapons?" He asked as he came out. "Light ones will do," I answered and began eating.

<<At the cafe>>

"Fantastic! More staff members mean success!" Boss Han exclaimed as I informed her about Wonwoo. "Noona, I don't like serving people and you know that!" He said when we left her office. "Yah! You're lucky there was a spot. I wouldn't be complaining if I were you." I said and went into the staff room.

"But-" His voice was interrupted by someone clearing their throat. "-cough- apology? -cough-" I didn't notice him there. "Your shift is in the afternoon, right?" I asked. "And this morning. You're a little slow sweetie." He said as he slammed his locker shut.

"I think you're the slow one. How can you not see what was coming last night?" I asked, shoving my bag in my locker along with Wonwoo's belongings. "Woah guys, the tension though. Um, I'll go ask Boss Han what to do." Wonwoo said after I glared at him.

"I don't think a person like you is worth my apology," I said as I slammed my locker shut. "Excuse me, I'm Lee Taeyong and you nearly killed me yesterday!" He yelled as I was about to leave.

I turned around and said, "Well I'm Kim Aeyoung and I don't really give a fuck." Unexpectedly, he scoffed and then smiled. "Kim Aeyoung? Such a pretty name for a pretty girl." He said as he walked up to me.

My heartbeat was racing in fear as he came closer. "Kim Aeyoung? Kim? Young? King?" I heard him say. He took out a gun from his pocket and aimed it at me. "Goodbye."

*BANG*