Chapter 17

Melanie’s POV

“Why are you doing this?” He yelled as I tied him up to the chair.

“Because you broke my little heart” I pouted. I kissed him forcibly on the lips and he turned his head away but I brushed it off.

“Please Mel; don’t do this.”

I ignored his plea. “Do you know what I’m going to do to you?” I asked him. When he didn’t answer, I continued. “Since every villain always tells their plan, I’m going to tell you mine. It’s simple really; I’m going to kill your wife then your son. And you are going to watch helplessly. But don’t worry, I’m not going to kill you and instead, you will live the rest of your life blaming yourself.”

After my speech, I heard someone groaned behind me and I saw that Laura was beginning to wake up; that blow to the head I gave her must have really knocked her out.

“Look who decided to join the party.” I smirked.

“What’s going on?” She asked.

“Well let’s see. Your husband cheated on you with a seventeen year old but then broke her heart and now she’s out for revenge.”

“Aiden is this true?” Her voice was barely a whisper.

He didn’t reply, he just nodded.

“Now that we are all up to speed, I promised Aiden that I would kill you first and I almost keep my promise.” I pointed the gun towards her and her eyes widen in fear.

But before I could pull the trigger Aiden yelled out a “Wait!”

I looked at him but didn’t put the gun down. “Take me,” He pleaded. “You hate me remember? So why not just kill me?”

“What would be the fun of that?” I was about to pull the trigger but Aiden yelled out another “Wait!”

I groaned loudly but turned my attention to him again. “Please Mel don’t do this. I’ll be with you, I’ll do whatever you want just please don’t do this.”

I shook my head. “Nah, too late.” I was about to pull the trigger and of course I had to have the wind knocked out of me as Aiden tackled me to the floor trying to get the gun away from me. Can’t a girl get a break around here? And how the hell did he get untied?

He started punching me and let me tell you, his punches hurts. I tried to break free but I was struggling.

He went in for another punch but I quickly dodge it and got control of the gun. I pulled the trigger and the bullet went through Aiden’s arm and he stopped trying to punch me to clutch to his now bleeding arm.

As he was doing that, I quickly ran to his wife and yanked her by the hair and she let out a scream. I hold the gun to her head and looked up at Aiden.

“Move and your wife gets it.” I warned.

I was expecting him to listen to me but instead he ran out the door.

What?! No, he’s supposed to watch his family die.

So I ran after him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the shortness

two more chappies left :)

15 votes