Chapter 16

Coming up with making Aiden suffer was easy—it wasn’t hard to figure out what he cares about the most. But actually doing the plan takes a lot of time.

Part of the plan is to break into his house but how was I suppose to do that? Don’t think I miss the heavy security alarm he had. I just need the alarm code and I’m all set.

Since I’m an evil genius, I already have a plan for getting the pass code.

It’s been three days since Aiden broke my heart and today I had to miss school so I could do my plan. Yesterday, I broke into the main office and got Aiden’s file and wrote down where he lives. It wasn’t hard to break in, the door was unlocked and I walked in and got his file.

Using my GPS, I drove to his house and parked a few minutes away from it. I wore a disguise today too; a red wig, light blue contacts and baggy clothes. I also wore a hat just in case to hide my face.

I walked towards his house and wait. It was already 6 o’clock and I knew Aiden would come out any minute now. Ten minutes later, Aiden came out his house putting in the code to the alarm and got in his fancy car. As he passed by me, I hid in some bushes until he was gone completely.

I didn’t have much to do besides wait so I started painting my nails with the red nail polish I brought with me. The color if it spilled would look like someone’s blood and that’s exactly why I picked it.

Exactly two hours later, the bitch finally walked out of the house and put in the code to the alarm like Aiden did. Neither her or Aiden could see me cause I’m surrounded by bushes. It’s like looking through a one way mirror.

Anyways, I recognized her from the picture I saw in Aiden’s glove compartment. And plus she was holding Holden so I knew it was her.

My back ache from staying in those bushes for so long; damn I have a patient of a fish.

I quickly ran to my car and followed her minivan. I made sure to stay a few cars behind her so she won’t get suspicious.

First we stopped in front of a big building that looked similar to a school; my prediction was true when I saw Holden getting out of the car and ran inside the school.

She soon left and I kept following her making sure I always stay a few cars behind. She stopped at Shaw’s Supermarket and got out of her car. I soon followed her as she went inside the supermarket.

She picked up a carriage and I did the same thing. This is the moment to get what I want. She was doing the usual shopping thing and I followed her every step she took without making it obvious; but right now it’s now or never.

I got close to her making sure she couldn’t see my face and I swiftly took her handbag without her noticing and quickly ran away.

Why did I need her handbag? You’ll see.

I rummaged through it, I found what I was looking for and took it out; her cellphone.

Good thing that she doesn’t have a lock on it. I went to her contacts and strolled until I found the person I was looking for.

He was saved under ‘hubby’.

I quickly texted him.

Me: Hey honey, I’m home and I totally forgot the pass code. Weird right?

I didn’t have to wait long since he texted me immediately.

Aiden: Again? It’s 2261

Me: Thanks

I wrote the number on my arm with the pen she had in her bag.

I left her stuff there not bothering to return it and I went back outside waiting for her to come out in my car.

She finally came out ten minutes later carrying her grocery bags. I wonder if she knew that her bag and cellphone were missing. Oh well, who gives a shit.

She put the bags in the trunk of her car and drove away from the supermarket and I soon followed.

I didn’t know where she was going but I knew it wasn’t in the direction of her house.

She stopped in front of a small but cozy house and she got out of her car. She rang the doorbell and a pretty but short woman answered the door.

I didn’t bother sticking around and I drove to the direction of Aiden’s house. If I want my plan to work, I need to do it now as no one was home.

I arrived at his house in a short of time and started on my plan.

I took everything out of my trunk that I needed; rope, duct tape, handcuffs and my trusty gun.

Let the fun begin.     

Aiden’s POV

Today there was a meeting after school and I got home later than usual. As I went to put in the pass code to the alarm, I saw that Laura forgot to lock the door…AGAIN! I’m trying to protect her and she’s making it really hard to.

I went inside putting the alarm code to lock it. The lights seem to be on but no one was around; weird.

I went upstairs to check on Holden but he didn’t seem to be in his room—where is my family? Maybe he’s with Laura in our room.

I made my way towards our room and saw that the lights were off; okay this is starting to get really weird. I flicked the lights on and gasped at the sight before me.

Holden was tied to a chair with tape around his mouth and he was crying uncontrollably. Laura was on the floor unconscious handcuff to the bed.

The door slammed behind me and something poked my back. I slowly turned around and my eyes widen even more when I saw Melanie holding a gun to my head.

“Hello Aiden.” She greeted with an evil smile.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last chapter i lied, from now on theres three more chapters

15 votes please