Chapter 5

Melanie’s POV

Our breathing became hard as we lay side by side.

Must say, he’s in my top 5.

"Crap, I forgot to use a condom.”

“Don’t worry, I’m on the pill.”

How stupid does he think I am?

I need a shower.

I got up from bed.

“The door is downstairs.”

“Wait that’s it?”

“Yeah…”

Isn’t that how it works?

Ignoring him, I went inside my bathroom.

Sex is good.

But you get sweaty and sticky.

I went back to the room and found it empty.

He left.

After I got change into something comfortable and popping a birth control pill, I decided to go downstairs for something to eat.

Sex makes you hungry.

I made myself a sandwich. What can I do today? It’s only 4 o’clock and I want to get drunk but it’s a school night. Oh well, I wasn’t planning on going to school tomorrow anyways. But that means I won’t see Mr. Smith.

He’s married and I need to forget about him. 

Fuck it, I’m going to a club. John’s brother owns that club Arrow and I’m sure I could get in without an I.D.

Aiden’s POV

I’m not a drinker and I only drink when life gets too hard. The last time I got drunk was after my Dad’s death. Then again when my mother went into depression.

So why am I drunk at the moment?

——Maybe cause my own wife won’t have sex with me so I’m sexually frustrated.

——I became a father at age 17; so instead of partying and having a good time, I’m changing diapers.

——And I have no friends so I have no one to go to my problems to.

“A martini please.” A girl said, seating next to me said.

I looked over to her and my eyes widen in shock. “Melanie?”

She looked startled but kept her composer. “Hey Mr. Smith.”

“What are you doing here? This is a 21 and over club.”

“Getting drunk.” She replied like it’s no big deal. “What are you doing here?”

“Wife was busy and I got bored at home.”

“Ah.” She said, taking a sip of her martini. Shouldn’t I be stopping her from drinking? After all she is underage and I am her teacher and I could get in trouble for not stopping her. “So what’s your story?” She suddenly asked.

“My story?”

“People drink for two reasons; their alcoholics or they want to forget just for one night and I highly doubt you’re an alcoholic.”

“Hate to break it to you but I don’t have a problem.”

She laughed and I decided that I like her laugh. “If you say so.” Then she walked away and I almost called her back.

"People drink for two reasons; their alcoholics or they want to forget just for one night…”

I wonder what her story is.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASEE

VOTEE

COMMENTTT