chapter 10

Tell me a secret.

I’ll tell you a secret but you have to promise that you won’t tell anybody.

My step dad cheats on my mom. The first time I caught him, I was 15 and when I got home from school, a blond chick was descending down the stairs and behind her was my step dad.

I was going to tell mom but then he told me that it was a one time thing and he promised that he would never do it again.

So I didn’t tell mom even when he did the second time or the fifth time.

I think the main reason I didn’t tell her was because I didn’t want my step dad to be this lying, lowlife creature. I wanted to believe that there was some good in him.

But that’s not my secret.

I’m going to tell you the story of how I killed my step dad.

It’s been two months since Aiden and I started our whole sex thing. And we hadn’t gotten caught yet.

So did everyone found out about Aaron? Of course they did. I went to school one day and everyone was crying even the cheerleaders. They mourn after his death but after week three, the crying had died and everyone went back to not giving a crap about Aaron anymore.

But the funny thing is, I wasn’t even questioned by the police and again, I felt in control.

So it was Friday night and I went out clubbing cause mom was at work and I didn’t want to spend the night with John.

 So I came back home at 3 am and mom was still not here but John was still awake.

“Where have you been?” He barked as soon as I came through the door.

“None of your business.” I sneered as my made my way upstairs.

“It is my business if you don’t want your mom to find out.” I stopped dead in my tracks. He had me there—mom didn’t know about my partying ways and I didn’t intend for her to find out.

“Okay, what do you want?” I asked, turning around to face him.

The smirk on his face already told me what he wanted. “I think you know what I want.”

“I don’t want to have sex with you.”

“Who says anything about sex? I just want you to pleasure me.”

“Okay.” I agreed. So we went to his room and I um—gave him a blow job.

Afterwards I went up to my room and I cried. When I ran out of tears, all of a sudden, I got mad—like REALLY angry and I just wanted John dead.

And I wanted him to suffer.

So I went to the kitchen and got a big, sharp knife and I went back upstairs and knocked on his bedroom door. As soon as he opened his door, I jammed the knife through his heart.

A smirk played on my lips as I watched him squirm and his breathing became unsteady.

“Don’t worry,” I assured him. “Soon enough, you’ll be in hell where you belong.”

Do you know the last thing the bastard said to me?

“I’ll see you there.”

And then his eyes closed and his heartbeat stopped.

What did I do next? I started breaking things. I broke the downstairs windows, I smashed the TV, and I put footprints leading to our front door. I made the footprints bigger then mines.

I stole some of mom’s expensive jewelry and then I destroyed my room and I made sure I wore gloves the whole time.

And then I called the police.

“911 what’s your emergency?” I started crying hysterically. “Ma’am are you alright? Can you state your name?”

“My name is Melanie Geller and I—I.” My voice started cracking.

“Ma’am what happened?”

“I came home and the windows were smashed and everything was destroyed and I found my step dad dead with a knife through his heart.”

“Are you hurt?”

“No.” I cried.

“Can you please give me your address?”

I told the woman on the phone the address and I couldn’t stop the smile that came after I hung up the phone.

I’m in control.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since i've uploaded twice in one day

15 votes in both this chapter and chapter 9 until next upload :)))