Chapter 6

Melanie’s POV

Ever been in a sticky situation?

Aiden Smith.

Because of him, I didn’t get drunk. After talking to him, I left the club.

“Hate to break it to you but I don’t have a problem.”

He’s lying.

But I’m not going to force him to tell me his problems.

He’s my teacher.

But I don’t want him to be.

He’s married.

Maybe they’re having problems.

He said they were happy.

He could be lying.

I reached my house and got out of my car. John is a horrible man but at least he knows how to car shop. Last year he bought me Mercedes Benz and I loved it—if people could marry cars, I would marry mines.

Walking up to my front door I took out my keys to unlock it but something stopped me—more like someone.

Arms wrapped around me and instantly I pushed them away and flipped them over.

I’m taking self-defense classes.

I breathe out a sigh of relief when I saw who it was.

 Aaron Martin.

What the hell does he want?

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

 “I misssedd yoouuu.” He slurred.

Oh great, he’s drunk.

I unlocked my door and helped him up from the ground.

He leaned on me for support.

Damn, he’s heavy.

I dragged him to the couch then I went to the kitchen to make him some coffee.

Arms wrapped around me again when I was in the process of making his coffee.

He kissed my neck.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“Kissing you.”

Now this where my life gets really complicated.

Then he touched my boobs.

"GET OFF OF ME.”

But he wouldn’t listen. I tried to fight back but he was too strong.

I kicked his ass just a moment ago.

“I want you.”

He moaned, taking off his shirt.

"Your drunk.”

“Just have sex with me one more time.”

He grabbed my boobs again but I swatted his hand this time.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE.”

"Just one last time.”

“I’m calling the cops.”

I reached for the phone but Aaron ripped it out of my hands and threw it against the walls.

“Just one more time!” He shouted.

 “Get out before I scream.”

I should of scream long time ago. Before I could do anything he cupped my mouth and dragged me to the couch. I could smell the liquor in his breath.

His eyes filled with rage.

Then he punched me in the stomach. I’d never felt anything like it. The tears covered my face and my heart was beating—fast. I couldn’t believe it; he was trying to rape me.

He punched me again but this time in the face. Then he let go of my mouth and grabbed my neck, chocking me.

I cursed myself for wearing a dress to the club cause he could easily reached out and take off my thong.

This was really happening to me.

Aaron pushed his palm into my face. I tried kicking but his weight of his body pinned my leg to the couch.

I reached for something. Then I saw it—my mother’s expensive vase. She’ll kill me for this but I’m saving my life here.

I reached out for it and gripped it as hard as I could.

SMASH! I hit Aaron in the back of his head. His body went limp and he fell off the couch and landed on the floor.

His body was lying on the floor with glass sticking out his head.

He wasn’t moving—at all.

And then I realized—

Aaron Martin…

Was like totally dead.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASEEEE

VOTEEEEEE

COMMENT

FAN :)