Chapter 3

PLEASEE VOTE VOTE VOTE :))

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Melanie’s POV

Have your heart ever skipped a beat?

                                                                                                      “Melanie Geller?”

I liked how he said my name; it sounded sexy—my name never sounded sexy before.

 An interesting fact?

I have sex with my 35-year-old step dad? But not by choice.

I was voted most likely to end up pregnant with 5 kids and not knowing who the dads are.

Really? More than one dad? Sad but true.

                                                 “I don’t have an interesting fact.”  I replied.

                                                 “I’m sure that’s not true,”

He gave me a sexy smile. Is there anything he doesn’t make sexy?

                                                “Come on, just one interesting fact.”

                                                  “I like to draw.”

It wasn’t a lie. But why did I say that? Nobody knew about me drawing—including my mom. But there’s something about him that made me want to open up to him—tell him about my life.

                                                “Are you any good?” He asked.

Am I any good? He never asked anyone else a question after there interesting fact.

                                              I shrugged. “I guess.”

                                             “Okay.”

Then he moved on to someone else. I wasn’t paying attention to what anyone said—their mouth were moving but no words were coming out. All I could about is him—Aiden Smith.

How does Melanie Smith sound? Sounds pretty good to me.

If you said Aiden Smith was ugly, I would of called you a liar. His hair is black his eyes were sparkly blue and his smile was so sexy.

He finished the attendance.

                                           “You guys could have free time since we only have fifteen minutes of class.”

Everyone started talking to their friends—except for me.

I have no friends. Not like I care—where is friends going to take me in life?

I started to play angry birds on my phone but got bored after two minutes.

What to do? What to do?

Then my eyes flashed to the kid beside me.

                                       Aaron Martin

A senior—like me.

Cute? Very. Boyfriend material? Not likely. He had the bad boy look and most people considered him to be emo. But he was a very cute emo with his dyed black hair and hazel eyes.

Good in bed? I guess I’m going to find out soon. I check my reflection on my phone and I looked pretty hot. My hair was perfectly straight, make-up was perfect and my clothes looked good on me.

I tapped his broad shoulders and he turned around.

                             “I’m Melanie.” I smiled.

                             “I know you’re in most of my classes.”

I’m not an observant person but can you blame me? This school sucks.

                            “What are you doing after school?” I asked.

                            “I don’t know yet, do you have something in mind?”

Of course he knew what I want. Melanie Geller only talked to you for two reasons; either she needed to copy your homework or she wanted sex.

Aaron Martin doesn’t seem like the type to do homework now does he?

                         “Well, my parents are out of town. Do you want to come over?”

                        “Sure.” He smiled.

But it wasn’t as nice as Mr. Smith’s smile.

Ah Mr. Smith.

But he’s taken.

For now…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like it?

PLEASE

COMMENT

VOTEE

FANN :)