Chapter 15

The bartender’s death was on the front page of the newspaper the next day. A witness saw me leaving his apartment but since I was in a disguise, no one knew that it was me. I am a fucking genius.

Aiden is coming over to have sex and I can’t wait. It’s been a while since we did it. My mom still lives with her sister not caring if her 17 year old daughter is living by herself.

My doorbell rang and I quickly ran downstairs to let Aiden in.

“Hey.” He greeted.

“Hi.” I smiled.

He hugged me and I hugged back.

We quickly ran up to my room and clothes started coming off and I moaned as he sucked on my nipples and when I was really getting into it, his phone rang.

Talk about bad timing. He groaned getting off of me and answered his phone.

I couldn’t hear the other line’s conversation so all I heard was; “Hello?...I’m at a friend’s house…why?....Okay I’ll be there soon.”

He flipped his phone shut and started putting on his pants. “Sorry, Laura has her book club meeting and she wants me to look after Holden.”

I nodded. “I understand.”  

He was dressed and ready to leave when he asked, “Do you want to meet Holden?”

I looked at him strangely. He wants me to meet Holden?!

“It’s okay if you’re not ready?” He added.

“No I want to meet him but what will your wife say?”

“You’ll wait in the car and when she leaves, I’ll come get you.”

“Okay.” I got up from the bed and got dressed.

We went outside and got in his car.

In a little over 30 minutes he stopped at a house—should I say mansion. His house seriously looked like a freaking castle.

He stopped the car and motioned for me to stay put and I did what he said. Alone in his car, I started snooping around. In his glove compartment he had his registration and bunch of papers that really didn’t strike an interest to me. And he also had a picture of him and him family. They were at the beach and they were all smiling at the camera. Aiden looked the same and in the middle, there was a little kid who looked like the spitting image of him and next to the kid was a young woman with blond hair and blue eyes. She was very pretty.

I heard a door slam and I quickly put the picture away as Aiden came walking towards his car.

He opened the driver’s side door and poked his head in.

“She’s gone; you can come in now.”

“Okay.” I unclick my seatbelt and got out of the car and followed him towards his house. We enter and the house was even more amazing then the outside.

I can’t exactly remember what it looked like but I knew I was gawking.  

A kid came running up to Aiden and Aiden picked him up.

“Holden, I want you to meet Melanie.”

“You’re pwetty.” He purred.

“Thank you and you’re so cute.”

“How do you know my daddy?” He asked.

“I know him from school.”

He didn’t say anything back.

Aiden said, “Holden, I want you to take a bath before dinner okay?”

Holden nodded as Aiden put him down. Holden quickly ran upstairs and when he was out of sight, Aiden pulled me closer and pressed his lips against mines.

We were making out for a while until we heard a gasp between us. We both pulled away and slowly looked at Holden who was standing there looking at us shock to say the least.

“Holden—” Aiden started to say but he didn’t finish before Holden ran off to God knows where.

Aiden’s POV

Crap.

What have I done?

I quickly ran after Holden ignoring Melanie’s plea for me to come back. He was already out of my sight but I knew where he was.

His tree house. It was already built when we moved in but Holden loved the place. I ran towards the tree house and climbed the ladder.

When I got to the top, I saw that Holden was reading his Spiderman comic book and I slowly approach him.

“Holden?” He didn’t even acknowledge my existent.

“Holden?” I spoke louder and he still didn’t acknowledge me.

But I still continue since I knew he could hear me. “Look buddy, what you saw there was nothing and I’m sorry you had to witness that.”

“I don’t want you and mommy to get a divorce.” He cried.

“Me and mommy are not getting a divorce.”

“Then why were you kissing Melanie?”

“I don’t know buddy.” I shrugged.

He finally put down his magazine and looked me dead in the eye. “Dad, you can be with Melanie if you want but if you are then never talk to me or mommy ever again.”

He picked up his magazine again and I stare at him in shock. “Are you giving me an ultimatum?” He simply nodded not looking at me again.

I got out of his tree house and walked back to where I left Melanie.

Melanie’s POV

I didn’t even know what to think when Holden saw us kissing and I didn’t know what to think when Aiden ran after him.

Aiden came back ten minutes later and I waited curiously to hear what he has to say.

“You have to leave.” He muttered.

“Wait What?” I screamed. “But you kissed me.”

“I know but it was a mistake and so was this whole relationship.”

“Whatever.” I scoffed.

I walked out his house slamming the door behind me.

Great now how was I supposed to get home? I have no idea which part of town this is. I started walking in a random direction, fuming.

I gave him like 5 months of my life and he’s just going to throw me away like I’m nothing? Like I don’t have feeling like everyone else?

I was so mad that I almost forgot who I was—hello I killed 4 people without getting caught.

I bet if I killed Aiden, no one would no it was me.

But I just don’t want to kill Aiden, I want him to suffer.

And I think I know just how to do it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three more chapters and the story is DONEEEE!!!!

15 votes pleasee