Chapter 19

So that’s how I ended up here. And no I’m not in jail but you already knew that Dr. Bennett. I’m in a mental hospital. It’s actually funny; I never got caught for killing Aaron, Robert, my step dad and the bartender. I’m here because I’m the girl who’s crazy enough to believe that her teacher loved her.  

But you know what the funniest thing is? I will be gone before you even have the chance to read this. Not dead gone but gone like escaping this hell hole. In my opinion, jail is less painful then this depressing hell hole.

A suggested Dr. Bennett? Get more securities or at least lock the windows and doors. Oh and don’t bother going to the police because as I get out of this hell hole, no one will recognize me. I know a guy who would redo my whole face for little amount of money.

But before I do that, I have some unfinished to attend. First starting with Aiden and his family. I’m not done with him until he watches his family be brutally murdered. Then I’m going to kill my mother. I know so cruel but what can I do? This is all her fault after all; if it wasn’t for her then I would have never been born. And then I will kill all those cops who arrested me that night 2 years ago. Actually, I don’t care who that night was there, I’m killing every Boston cop.

Yes I’ve been in this hell hole for two years now and I can’t say I will miss it. I won’t miss you either Dr. Bennett because you were a terrible therapist and I would kill you too if it wasn’t so risky.

Well, I bid you Adieu. It’s time to escape this hell hole.

Epilogue (3 years later)

Dr. Bennett’s POV

I closed the notebook rubbing my temple, trying to release the stress. I’ve read her notebook about thirty times now that I could probably recite every word in here. I’m trying to figure out why she decided to tell me all this in her notebook. Why only tell me? She got away and she never had to repeat what she did.

It’s been three years since Melanie Geller escaped this place and the world was never safe again. She succeeded in everything she promised.

Two years ago, Aiden Smith’s family was brutally murdered before his eyes; Anna Geller was found dead at her sister’s house with her throat slit open and for the past three years Boston cops were being murdered; the deaths more brutal then the previous.

Only God could help her out now. She’s now 22 and no one knows where she could be; the police have no leads.

My eyes drifted to the television and I turned up the volume, interested to hear what that news lady was saying.

“Last night, Aiden Smith was found dead in his home, hanging from his closet. A foot away from him, there was a note that said ‘you won’ and he wrote his name at the bottom. Two years ago, Aiden’s family was brutally murdered before his eyes by Melanie Geller now age 22.”

Then they showed a picture of Melanie’s high school picture saying she might look older.

It’s sad they don’t know she changed.  

“If you see this woman, please call 911 immediately as she may be armed.”

 I quickly turned off the TV and groaned loudly.

God, help us now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The End!

It's not over yet though...sequel coming up...its called 'Too Hot to touch' and its just going to be attach to this story

15 votes for sequel

lol thanks for the support guys

so overall of the story; Melanie is in a mental institution and she is telling her story through the notebook Dr. Bennet (her therapist) gave her