Chapter 4

Aiden’s POV

Holden opened the back seat and got in and buckled up.

“Hello daddy.” He greeted.

“Hey son.” I looked over my shoulder to smile at him. Holden is a brat most of the time but he could be a cute kid when he wants to be.

“How was school?” I asked.

“It was okay.” He shrugged. He seemed quiet—too quiet.

“Did something happen at school?” I had to get to the bottom of this.

“I like this girl.” He said.

Oh, young love. “And does she like you back?”

“No.” He said sadly.

“Why not?” My eyebrows knitted together. My son is a very cute kid; it’s a surprise that a girl wouldn’t like him.

“I sort of threw dirt at her.”

“HOLDEN.”

“What? Guys always tease girls when they like them.”

“No guys treat girls nicely when they like them. Now tomorrow, you will apologize to this girl. Am I clear?”

“Yes.”

“Good.” We reached home by now and we got out of the car. I got hold of his hands and we walked towards the house. My house looked like a castle. It was a huge, brick house and it looked a little medieval.

Laura and Holden were convinced that this house was haunted but I assured them that it wasn’t.

My dad won the lottery but he didn’t get to enjoy the money since he had a heart attack the day he won the money. Mom was so depress—she couldn’t live without dad—and she became depressed. Now she’s battling depression at the Penetrate hospital.

So all my dad’s money went to me. I didn’t need the teacher’s job but teaching has always been my dream job.

I punched in the security number on the alarm and it let us in the house. I’m over protected about my family so no one could get in the house without knowing the pass code.

Laura greeted me with a kiss and she kissed Holden’s cheek. Holden immediately ran upstairs to his room leaving me alone with my wife. I was going to take advantage of this situation; I grabbed her hips drawing me closer to her and kissing her on the lips.

I licked her lips asking for entrance, which she granted immediately. The kiss was getting more intense so we pulled away catching our breathe.

But I didn’t stop; I kissed her neck and my hands went under her shirt. When my hands were about to touch her boobs, she pushed me away.

“We can’t do this.” She said.

“Why not?” I whined. I know I sound like a horny teenager but after Holden was born, we have sex once a month. Imagine having sex 12 times a year.

“My book club is coming soon and I need to take Holden to my aunt’s house and I need you to make yourself scarce.” I hate it when Laura has her book clubs—they talk about their love life and problems more then they talk about the book.

And there was one I especially didn’t like—Clara Dawn; Laura’s slutty friend. She always tries to hit on me whenever Laura is hosting the book club. I tried to tell Laura but she never believed me so I always left to hang out with my friend Max, but when I left California, I left Max behind.

I have no friends in Florida. What am I going to do now?

I went to my office and started grading papers. My first period was the only class that didn’t do anything. Every class after it had to do a worksheet I assigned them.

I got bored grading papers, so I decided to get something to eat from the kitchen. But lucky me, I had to pass Laura’s book club.

“Hello Aiden.” Clara said seductively. Now everyone stopped to look at me—great I wanted to pass them without being seen.

“Hello Clara.” I muttered. I didn’t want to stay and chat so I didn’t stop walking to the kitchen.

I quickly made a sandwich and got back to my office.

After I ate my sandwich, I was still so bored. There’s nothing to do.

Screw this—I’m going out but where should I go?

I’ll probably find a bar or club somewhere. I grabbed my wallet and keys and walked out my office.

Going out the door, I noticed something. Laura forgot to put the security on after she came back from dropping off Holden.

“LAURA.” I yelled, interrupting her book club.

“What Aiden?”

“You forgot to put in the security.”

“Oh sorry I forgot.”

“You forgot? What if a burglar gets in?”

“Sorry, I won’t forget ever again.”

“Whatever.” She says that every time but she always forgets. I’m trying to protect my family and she’s not making it easy.

Today’s society is difficult with all the money people and my family is definitely a target with rubbery.

I got in my car and drove aimlessly around, trying to find somewhere I could get drunk.

Then I found it.

It looked like a club.

Arrow was written in red neon lights.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOTE VOTE VOTE

COMMMENTTT

FAN :)

15 votes pls