Chapter 15: Beach House

Hey guys! Im really sorry for not uploading sooner! I PROMISE to have more chapters out quicker especially since IM like a centimeter away from 10,000 reads! I just cant believe that! Its absolutely amazing and I am SO lucky to have all you guys that read my story! I love your comments, votes, and when you add the story to your library. All of the people who fan me are amazing! Everyone else is amazing to! But I just cant believe you guys have made my story so popular! 60 fans! Amazing. Just amazing!

             My alarm blared in my ear, causing me to get up. I was thankful it was my alarm yelling in my ear instead of Austin. His voice was MUCH more annoying. I stood up and got dressed and walked downstairs.

                Noah smirked at me through the kitchen window as he bit into an apple. Green to be specific of the type. I would have glared, but Austin walked in two seconds later.

                "Hey Ari." he smiled, walking into the kitchen. He grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge. I nodded at him.

                "Hey." I said, looking at Noah. "Hey, Noah." I gave him a sweet smile. He gave me a small glare nad then his lips turned into a smile.

                "Ariana, want a ride to school?" he asked. It didnt sound like he was pretending at anything. He seemed to make it look as natural as anything. Id have to admit, he was an excellent actor.

                "No Im fine, thanks though." I told him. He looked at me for a moment asif to argue with me.

                 "That's cool. I was thinking of going to pick Chelsea up anyways." he nudged my brother in his ribs. I rolled my eyes at the idiots.

                 "Will either of you ever think about how you hurt the girl?" I asked angrily. Austin looked at me seriously.

                  "Actually, Ari, Ive been thinking of sticking with this one girl." he told him, looking at the ground. Noah's face was priceless. He looked pathetic, like he'd be a nothing without my brother.

                  Austin quickly looked up with a playful smile on his face. "Just kidding! Ari, it's high school! We arent going to 'fall in love'." he laughed as Noah's expression changed to a smirk.

                 "You had me there, Austin." he laughed.

                   "Can we just go to school?" I grumbled. The two shared a glance.

                  "Beach House." they said. Id completely forgotten. We have two weeks off and today we were driving to the beach house. I took my cell phone out and called Mai.

               "Beach House Party!" I yelled in her ear. She laughed at me.

                "Ana, really?" by the sound of her voice I knew she was amused.

                  "Absolutely!" I yelled, earning glares from the guys.

                     "Leave me be!" I glared back, marching up the stairs.

                  "Ariana, do you think you should still ask Alex?" she asked quietly. I froze on the top stair. I gulped. I did miss Alex. I really did. But what he did. I just couldnt forgive him that easily.

                "I dont think that's for the best, Mai." I said quietly, continuing to my room. I began to pack just about my whole room. I heard Mai sigh from the other end.

              "But your inviting Matt? Look, Arianna, I dont think he's a good guy to be around." she told me.

                "Mai, stop. Matt...he's nice. He came to check on me the other afternoon." I told her.

                  "Ariana!" Austin called from downstairs.

                   "I need to talk to you more today. Ill see you later!" I said, hanging up and running downstairs.

                     "Yeah?" I sighed, plopping on the couch.

                     "Ready?" Noah asked. I nodded and brought my stuff down, helping the guys load everything into the van Austin had rented. My brother went inside to finish packing, leaving Noah and I.

                        It was awkward for a few moments, but then Noah said something. "Maybe...the bet could make us real friends..." he said in a light voice. It wasnt sarcastic, or even joking. It sounded serious.

                       "What?" I asked.

                      He looked up at me. He has a small smile on his face that was real. It wasnt just to prove anything or act. It was a true smile. "I just...think if I had actually gotten to know you then maybe you'd be as cool as your brother to hang out with." my jaw dropped.

                     "Are you apologizing for all those years?" I asked him. He shrugged as my brother came out of the house. "I guess you'll have to figure that out." he laughed, back to his jerky self, and hopped into the passenger seat.

Like it? NOw since I took forever to upload everyone tell me the character you want to knwo most about as in their bio. Ill post their skeleton which is the outline of their character in the next chapter. Love you guys! -TIMSS(ThisIsMeStayStrong)