Interview-Ariana

Character Interviews:

Alexis(Interviewer-She's one of my best friends xD)- Hello, Ariana! Take a seat! *Gestures to chair beside her*

Ariana: Hello, Alexis *Smiles and waves to everyone after shaking Alexis' hand*

Alexis: So, Ariana, How's your love life?

*Audience laughs while Ariana blushes*

Ariana: Well, as of right now, not so good.

Alexis: And why is that?

Ariana: Well, I guess once being the geeky girl has really let me see how many people care about what you look like. People that didnt use to notice me before, but have known me for years, notice me now. And I just turn them down, knowing they aren't really there for me.

*Audience claps inspired.*

Alexis: Well at least you know who was really there for you. Who are your REAL friends?

Ariana: Mai. She's so amazing at everything she does. She's there for me through thick and thin. I don't even deserve her, but Im happy I have her. And...Alex. Things may not be going well right now, but I know we'll always have that connection we've had since we were four.

*audience claps*

Alexis: Thats interesting, do you have romantic feelings toward any of your friends? And are your feelings toward some friends stronger than others.

*audience gasps*

Ariana: I don't believe I have any romantic feelings about Alex, but I will always love him as just a friend as well as Mai. I think I am a little closer to Alex because we've known each other longer, but other than that I have no stronger feelings for him than anyone else I love.

*Audience claps*

Alexis: Have you ever considered being with Alex?

Ariana: Actually I haven't. I've always seen Alex as my best friend. The person I could tell everyone to and no matter what they will be there for me, or be on my side.

Alexis: Ariana, haven't you made a bet with your enemy?

Ariana: *sighs* Noah, right. Yes, sadly Ive made a bet with Noah Jensen. And Im doing all I can to win and keep my friends at the same time.

Alexis: Why do you feel it is wrong for Noah to be a player?

Ariana: He's a heart-breaker. Girls cry over him. He thinks he can be superior to them. And I hate that he has the power to make girls feel like that. He controls them with his looks and his ego. He will never be in a true relationship or ever have a family that includes marriage with the girl you love if he keeps it up.

*audience claps*

Alexis: Have you ever considered Noah was gay? (No offense to anyone this was only meant to make laughs. Honestly.

Ariana: Uh...no...

Alexis: Ah, Im just kidding!

Ariana: Phew, that was awkward.

*audience laughs*

Alexis: So tell me about Matt.

Ariana: There's not really much to tell. I mean obviously he argues with his dad, but that's about all I know about him.

Alexis: How do you plan to pursue your dreams further?

Ariana: I plan on my writing going far. I want to see my plots and characters on a movie screen some day. Or on the New York Times bestseller list. That would be amazing.

Alexis: Thank you for joining us this wonderful day, Ariana.

Ariana: No, thank you

this is dedicated to lexie4593 because she's awesome and one of my best friends and she's beautiful and smart and talented and an exceptional poet. She was also gracious enough to be our interviewer so the questions would be more not-known. If you love me go check out her poems!!!!!