Chapter 5-Lunch

Okay! Here ya go! Good news! The REAL story starts after this chapter:)

Chapter 5

Algebra two went by quickly. Our teacher, Mr.Franklin, made us sit in alphabetical order, which he said he took into his own hands to do.

He told us what he expected of us, and his rules. The rest of the hour we had to sit and do vocabulary. Which, all in all, was VERY boring. When the bell rang to go to Chemistry I was so happy. I almost ran there, Alex not far behind. Mai was already sitting in a seat, her bag in one beside her and her feet on another one.

"Thanks!" Alex and I said in unison. She nodded and moved her stuff, letting us sit down. Mrs. Heisler came into the room once the bell rang.

"Good morning everyone. Welcome to Chemistry. For most of the hour Ill be handing out forms you need to get signed before we actually start the class. They must be turned in by Friday or you'll automatically fail because you need them signed to do Chemistry." she told us.

"You can talk to the people next to you only."

Alex was back to his comic, and Mai was reading Manga at the moment. So I was pretty much all alone. Ten minutes later Alex was finally done with his comic. It seemed he didnt have anymore, because he looked at me.

"Have you been sitting there doing nothing the whole time?" he asked as if I were crazy for doing it.

"Alex."

"Yeah."

"Its been ten minutes!" I told him. He looked around for a clock and when he saw one he looked dumbstruck.

"Oh...sorry, Ana." he said apologetically. Mai finished her Manga and looked at me.

"Mija, have you been sitting here doing nothing the whole time?" she asked, just like Alex. I glared at them both with a stern face.

"Mai." I started to do the same thing with Mai as I did Alex.

"Hmm?"

"Its been ten minutes. I just told Alex that." She too, looked dumbstruck.

"Sorry, Mija. I had to get a little Manga in." she patted my back. I just laughed it off, honestly not caring. The rest of the class consisted of quietness. Then the ball rang and it was time for lunch.

"What was for lunch today?" Mai asked blandly. The lunches here supposedly took a lot of money to pay for, but they really sucked.

"Who cares! Its probably something with fake meat in it anyways." Mai glared at me. She was a vegetarian and very sensitive on the meat issues. Even if it really was fake meat she'd still wanna murder you.

"Sorry, Mai."

She nodded in understanding as we entered the lunch room. Students from all grades were making loud noises and sitting all around the room.

"You'd think they'd at least save a table for US." I mocked. Mai laughed and Alex just rolled his eyes, a smiled planted perfectly on his face. We grabbed a tray each and walked through the lunch line. The only thing I saw that I liked was apple juice. And I wasnt a fan of the healthy stuff.

We looked all over for a table to sit at, but we couldnt find one.

"Poor little Add On Ariana, no one has room for her at their table." Noah cooed from behind me. I turned around and glared at him, wishing he would discinerate.

"Oh, Noah. Dont be such a guy. Im sure ONE day you'll find a girl just like Ariana, but ACTUALLY likes you." Mai mocked from behind me. The whole lunch room went up in laughter, including me. I didnt exactly get why it was so funny though.

"Come, Ariana." Mai dragged me to a table outside, that Alex was already sitting at. He had a sandwich and apple on his tray, while Mai had a salad and milk.

"You gonna eat that?" I asked Alex as he stared at the sandwich like it was a disease. He shook his head violently and pushed it towards me. I nudged Mai and started poking it with my fork.

"Lets DISECT it!" she screamed aloud, grabbing her fork to. We started stabbing at the bread and it kept rising back up.

"Guys thats gross!" Alex whined. "Lemme try!" he grabbed his fork and stabbed it to.