Class One

Okay, since my chapters ARE pretty short I did upload tonight:) Plus the story is going pretty slow, but thats only so I have time to keep ahead of all you fanatically awesome readers! Ummm so can anyone guess what'll happen during lunch? Any ideas on what might happen in the very farish future??? Thanks fer reading!

                                                                                                               Lexi!

Chapter 4

          We walked into the class and just about ran to the last three seats in the back. I sat in the very back, Alex sat across from me, and Mai sat right in front of me.

A woman that looked really young, almost like a just out of college teacher, walked into the room asfter the bell rang.

           "Good morning, everyone. This is my first year here, and Im happy to be with you. In homeroom for my class...well lets just say you get an extra hour to hang out besides free period." she sat behind her desk, Yes! A teacher whose gonna let us do what we want!

              "Now, Im going to call you up to get your schedules. When Im done your free to talk amongst yourself." She started calling names. Jasmine, Kara, Gabby, Jesse, Charles, Blake, etc.

              "I like her." Mai turned around to talk to us easier.

               "Pshyeaah!" I said, high fiving her. Alex just chuckled. It seems like we chuckle an awful lot to me. Does it seem like that to you?

          "Ariana James, Mai Van Roy, Alex Geller." she called the three of us up at once. That was unusual. Usually the teachers called you in alphabetical order. They must have been really unprepared this year, and not have worried about order.

             Once we got our schedules we sat back down. First I had homeroom, of course, Next I had Algebra two, then Chemistry, next Gym, Then free period, next English, and last theatre. Cool with me. I looked at Alex's, who shared Algebra two, Chemistry, and free period with me. Mai shared Chemistry, Free Period, Theatre, and English. I just didnt have anyone with me for Gym.

              "Sweet! We have a decent amount of classes together!" Mai said excitedly. I smiled back at her, happy to. Alex took out his comic and started reading it again. I swear that boy didnt need us as friends, he just needed that darn comic of his.

            "Glad we can keep you entertained." I laughed, pushing his arm. He rolled his eyes and said:

          "Ana, you know I love ya."

               "So, Austin told me Mr.Heiser, the biology teacher, was a total witch last year." I said to Mai. Her smile turned into a grimace quickly.

              "Ugh! How could I forget her! Last year I came to school late because of my dentist appointment. Remember that?" I nodded.

                "Well she stopped me in the hall and started yelling at me for no freaking reason! I was like What the hell!?"

                "Maybe she thought you were Chris." I suggested. She glared at me angrily.

                "Are you saying I look like my twin BROTHER?" she said angrily. My eyes widened.

                "No, no! I meant, maybe she doesnt like you because of your brother." she relaxed a little more. Suddenly we heard a chuckle from beside us. Alex sat there laughing at our conversation.

            "You two... you two crack me up!" he started laughing harder. Mai and I both glared at him until he stopped and turned serious. He straightened up in his seat, and cleared his throat, going back to his comic.

                "I dont know HOW girls like him so much." I joked. Macy passed by me as I was saying it.

                "Well it's not because he hangs out with you." Macy was the ultimate bitch of the school. No matter what grade. And she absolutely hated me. And guess why. Thats right. Because I was the nerd with the braces and the glasses.

                  "Excuse you! Your one to judge. All of your friends probably cant even count how many times you've hooked up with someone." Mai got defensive almost immediately. Macy rolled her eyes and walked away quickly, knowing what Mai just said was completely true.

                      "Thanks."

                  "No one. And I mean No one messes with my BFF." she laughed, smiling. But I knew she was serious. Five minutes later the bell rang and Alex and I parted ways with Mai.