Chapter 23-Over It? Or..Not

Probably isn't that long, but it's almost the end of the story. Probably 5 or so left. But I updated sooner than usual! Thanks for everyone that's been reading, voting, and commenting! If you like One Direction, check out my fanfictions. You guys got my reads up so much on this. I couldn't believe I got to 60,000. You guys are absolutely amazing!

Chapter 23

            "Arianna!" I heard a voice sing. I groaned and turned the other way in my bed, ignoring the person that was trying to interrupt my slumber.

               "Arianna," They changed their tone to a whine. I swatted my hand at them, covering my head with my pillow. They proceeded to pull my comforter, revealing me to the cold.

                  I groaned again and sat up, throwing my pillow at them. "Happy?" I muttered.

             Austin laughed as he caught the pillow and threw it back at me, hitting me in the head. I scrunched my face up as my already messy hair flew into my face.

                "What is it that you wanted?" I asked him.

                He shrugged. "Alex and Matt are here," He told me. I nodded.

                "And?" I asked. Alex and Matt knew they could hang out with Noah and Austin  until I woke up and was ready.

                   It'd been a month and half since we left the beach house. It was almost Christmas time now, and Mai and I haven't spoken yet. Matt, Alex, and I have been hanging out more often.

                    As for Noah and I, it's a bit awkward. The kiss, I actually felt something. Not the same thing I felt with Alex. I left it alone, and Noah hasn't asked me anything about it since. Maybe that's just because he just wanted me to know, and now that I do, he has nothing left to say.

                   "And it's Monday," He said, raising an eyebrow. My eyes widened and I looked at my alarm clock which had failed to wake me up. It blinked in red letters 8:10.

                My jaw dropped and I scrambled out of bed and to my closet.

                When I was dressed and ready, finally, I walked down the stairs. I managed to only take twenty minutes, which meant we weren't going to be late for class. Matt and Alex smiled at me.

                   "Ready?" Matt asked.

                   I nodded and yawned. "Come on,' Alex chuckled as we walked outside to my brothers car. We scrambled in, cramped, but we managed to make it work.

                   Alex looked at me. "Mai's back today," He said, looking at me to see if I were okay.
Mai had taken time off school, which they'd allowed, to go to Japan with her family, and now she was back.

                 I shrugged my shoulders. I had to learn not to care. And I didn't think I did anymore.