Chapter 7- Step One

Hehe! Upload! You get to meet Ariana's parents:D! There should be a cast video off to the side------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Everyone should be there except Macy becasue she wont really be in it much so :3 yeahhh. Hope yuo like it! Comment and tell me what you think! Id looooove to know!

Chapter 7

              When I got home I ran into my moms office.

              "Hey honey, How was school?" she asked in her sweet, motherly tone.

               "It was fine. Hey mom, if I get my braces off on Saturday can I get contacts to?" My mother looked at my oddly. Id never really talked to her about wanting these things.

                As far as she was concerned I was fine with them.

                 "Okay, Ill see what I can do." she told me slowly, picking up the phone. I smiled and ran upstairs to my room to call Mai.

                     "Ariana! What'd your mom say?" she basically screamed into my ear.

                    "She's calling now. Wanna come with?" I asked. I knew I shouldnt have asked that. Adding on to braces and glasses, now I need an ear aid.

                      "YEAH!!!!!" she yelled into my ear. Really?! Ghurr.

                     "Ariana!" My mom called from downstairs.

                      "Got to go, come over tonight! Or now!" I told her, hanging up and running down stairs. I was super hyper and anxious.

                      "He can fit you in. Are we picking up Mai?" she asked. I nodded quickly, running back up to my room happpily.

                     After Mai came over she followed me up to my room to pick out the perfect outfit for tomorrow. Something that was unusual for me, but was my personality.

                       "Hmm... Ariana, you need a serious shopping trip. We're definietely going this Saturday."

                         "Mai, this isnt one of those Makeover stories where the loser gets a whole new wardrobe and personality. Im still me, just without braces and glasses." I told her sincerely.

                            "And you look absolutely gorgeous either way. Now here." she gave me dark skinny jeans and shirt where one of sleeves fall down lower than the other. It was white and had a spray-painted rose on it. Underneath it said: Game on. Which id dint really get how that referred to the rose. But it did refer to the kick butt that would be left of Noah.

                        "Where that, with...converse or something." she laughed. Her phone beeped and she checked it.

                 "Mom wants me home. NOW. See you later, Mija." she gave me a smile and left. Mai was always complaining about her mom, which Im sure she'll be texting me about any moment now. An hour later it was time for dinner. And just my luck, Noah was here.

                 "This oughta be fun." I mumbled under my breath, walking to the dining room. Noah just smirked at my annoyed face. At the dinner table I sat next to Austin, who sat next to Noah, who sat next to my dad, who sat next to my mom, who sat next to me. This was practially our assigned seats every night. Mostly only the nights Noah was here, which WAS every night.

                     "Austin, honey, I do wish you'd keep that darn hair of yours out of your face." Our mom told him, sticking a piece of chicken in her mouth. Austin just flipped his hair to get it out of his face, but the rest of hid dirty blonde strands flicked everywhere else.

Austins hair was one of the main reasons for his popularity. I didnt get it. Didnt girls KNOW he was going to play them? SO why even bother. I guess when it comes to hooking up with a cute guy no one really cared.

                       "Ana, dont eat that!" My father scolded me as I picked up some brocolli from my plate. I looked at him in a confused manner.

                          "Did you poison it or something?" I heard a chuckle from Noah.

                           "No, you'll have brocolli stuck in your braces." the table started laughing, all except me.

                          "Mr.J! That was Hilarious!" Noah high fived him. I kicked him hard under the table, which made him stop laughing.

                          "Take a joke, will ya?"

                        "Ill grow a sense of humor after you grow a brain." I shot back angrily. He just rolled his eyes and went back to eating.

                           "Excuse me, dear family. Ill go wallow in my room while you sit and have a nice conversation with your TWO sons. Because you dont have a daughter." I grumbled angrily, pushing out my chair and walking upstairs. It was true. They treated Noah better than me. My parents were all about looking like a perfect happy, beautiful family.

And I didnt fit that picture. Noah and Austin did. And that explained why no one came after me.