Plans Unplanned

King

"This is the one." I picked up a black and silver engagement ring.

"It's ugly." Nick said typing away on his phone.

"You don't like it?"

"I mean, I wouldn't want my wife wearing that ugly shit."

"Then which one?"

Nick put his phone into his pocket and scanned the many engagement rings.

"This. This is the one." He grabbed a gold ring with diamonds all around it. I had to admit it did look better than the one I had picked.

"How much is this one?"

"Oooooo. That one is our best seller-"

"Yea yea yea. How much?"

"$49,000,000."

"Damnnnnnn." Nick and I said together.

"This ring cost more than my house." I said.

"It's worth it though." Nick said. "You do love Mo right?"

"Hell yea. I love my money too." I had that amount of money locked up at home but I wasn't sure if I wanted to spend it up on this ring.

"Can I get a discount or something?" I asked the lady.

She laughed. "No sir. If you can't afford the ring please put it down."

"Oh I can afford this entire building lady. I can afford anything I want and need."

"It's made with real gold and diamonds." The lady spoke admiring the ring. "Are you going to buy the ring or just stare at it?" She asked.

I ran my hand over my face and sighed. "I'll take it." Besides Mo deserves it.

Monica

"Ewwww grosss." I said holding my nose as I changed Miracle's diaper. She had took a huge dump.

Queen laughed and held her nose as well. The doorbell rung.

"Queen go open the door."

"Yes ma'am." Queen said running to the door. When she opened Dorian and Morgan walked in.

"Heyyy." Dorian said loudly hugging my neck.

"Hey." I hugged her and Morgan.

"So is this little lady. Queen?" Dorian asked bending down to Queen's height level.

"She sure is."

"Well Queen I brought you a crown." Dorian said placing a mini crown on her head.

"Thanks." Queen smiled running away with the crown.

Morgan and D took a seat on the sofa next to me.

"Aww she's such a cutie pie." Morgan cooed taking Miracle from my arms.

"I know right." I said.

"So what happened last night? Nick was telling me you got jumped or something." Dori spoke.

"A man just attacked me that's all."

"That's serious Mo."

"Not really because I handled his ass."

"Did you kill him?"

"No."

"Then how do you know it won't happen again."

I sighed. "D stop."

"What? You know King's line of work and you know how dangerous it is. Anyone could be after you."

"No one is after me. It was just some random nigga walking the street." I explained to her and the front door swung open.

"Hey sis." Nick kissed the side of my face then he hugged Dori.

"Hey baby." King said pecking my lips and jumping on the couch and putting his legs on me.

I giggled and pushed them off. "Where have y'all been?" I asked curiously.

"Uh out shopping for-" Nick said before getting cut off by King.

"We was at the mall picking up random shit."

I slowly nodded.

"Baby we need to go out." King said grabbing my hand.

"Go out?"

"Ooooo. What y'all trying to do?" Dori said butting in on our conversation.

"Girl shut up." I said laughing then turning my attention back to King. "What do we need to go out for?"

"Just a date. Think about it when was the last time we went out?"

I shrugged. "Can't remember."

"Maybe we could do a double date. You and King and me and Nick." Dorian said kissing Nick's cheek.

"Uh I don't know. What about the kids?"

"I'll watch them." Morgan piped up. "Besides, I don't have anything to do."

"Well I guess so."

"Yayyy." Dorian cheered.

It would be nice to go out for a night and have fun. We've been stuck in the house every since Miracle was born.

"Come on Mo." Dori said grabbing my hand.

"Where are we going?" I stood up.

"Shopping boo."

"Hey! I wanna go too!" Queen said putting on her jacket and shoes.

"Well let's go."
*

*

*

"What's it like being a mom?" Dorian randomly asked as we shopped for dresses.

"Its cool I guess." I shrugged slightly.

"Do you think I'll be a good mom?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Um yea- wait. You're not?"

Dorian smiled.

"Oh my gosh! You are!" I yelled.

"Shhh. It's a surprise. Nobody knows."

I covered my mouth. "How far?"

"A month or so." Dorian said smiling. "I can't believe I'm going to have a baby."

"When do you plan on telling Nick?"

"Tomorrow when we go on the date."

"Nick is going to be so happy."

"I hope he is."