Miracle

Monica

"Did he fucking expect me to stay in that house with her there!?" I vented to Dorian while brushing my teeth.

"I mean, you are going to eventually have to talk to her."

"No I won't." I spit the toothpaste out and poured mouthwash into my mouth. I gargled and swished it around a couple of times and spit that out as well.

"So King and I are having the perfect moment then BOOM! Yonica walks in with and ruins are moment. She's huge."

Dorian laughed.

"I'm serious D. She's my sister and everything but I can't stand her."

"I know, I know. You have said that plenty of times."

I shook my head and pulled all of my hair into a tight pony tail.

"What is she having?" Dorian asked watching Family Guy.

"I don't know because I don't care."

"Alright Mo, you're going to have to forgive her at some point. You can't hold a grudge forever."

"I'm just suppose to forgive her? She never even said sorry to me. Why should I forgive her?"

"Because she's your family. Probably the only family you have left besides your mom."

I sighed. Dorian was making sense. Who knows where my mom went off too, and Yonica was my only family. But I still can't just put that shit past me.

"I'm going to Walmart." I told Dori and put on sandals and shorts with a tank top. "Want anything?"

"Peanut butter please. You know I'm obsessed with it."

I laughed and nodded while grabbing my wallet and phone. As I got into my car I had multiple missed calls from King. Which was weird because he never calls more than once. I wasn't in the mood to call him back right now. I put my phone down and drove to the closet Walmart.

When I reached my destination I jumped out of my automobile and grabbed a shopping cart.

"Okay apples, milk, bread, Oreos, Doritos, and what else? What else?" I said to myself trying to think of the list of things I needed to purchase.

Someone bumped into my cart.

"My bad."

"Oh it's okay-" I slowed my sentence down when I saw who it was.

It was Romeo. I looked up and saw five kids behind him.

"Wassup Mo." Romeo finally spoke.

"Hi." I said looking at all of the children. "Are these umm... all of your kids?"

He sighed. "Yea."

"Oh. Cool."

"What about you? You got any kids?"

"No. Hell no."

He chuckled. "Why not? I'm sure your husband wants some kids."

"I uhh..." I looked down at my phone and saw King was calling once again.

"You know what? I have to go. It was good seeing you again." I said pushing my buggy away from him.