BackStabber

Monica

"Just because it's positive don't mean it's mine." King said while following me into our bedroom.

I was totally ignoring him. I didn't know what to think or believe at this point.

"Ugh. Can we just stop talking about this?" I told him and changed into some pajamas.

"Yea." King said slightly sighing.

I got into the bed and snuggled under the covers. I laid on my side of the bed and just thought. Thought about everything that was going on in life right now. I really hope this baby isn't King's. Or it will ruin our entire relationship.

Morning

Monica

After waking up I jogged downstairs and saw Yonica laid up on the couch with her feet all on the coffee table.

I pushed her feet off the table. "Have some manners." I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen.

I heard her smack her lips.

I opened up the fridge and grabbed the carton of eggs and the pack of bacon.

"I don't like eggs." Yonica complained sitting at the island playing in her hair.

"I don't care what you like. This isn't for you."

"Well I do need some food considering I'm eating for two."

I slammed the pan down on the counter mad by her words. I calmed down a little.

"Maybe I should take you to see a doctor. Just to see if you're actually pregnant." I told Yonica and cracked an egg open.

"I already took some test."

"Yea, but sometimes those don't actually give the correct results."

"I don't have to prove anything to you." She said getting offensive. "You never believe anything I say."

"Because you lie to damn much."

Yonica sighed and rubbed her forehead. "Let's get off this subject. What are your plans for today?"

"I'm going to spend the day with a couple friends. And your coming with me." I explained to her and scrambled the cooking eggs.

"What? Why?"

"You thought I was just going to leave you here with King?" I laughed a little. "You thought wrong."

"So you don't trust me now?"

"I never did. Now go get dressed. We have a whole day ahead of us."

She glared at me before heading up the stairwell.

I shook my head and finished up with breakfast. I looked up and saw King coming down the stairs without a shirt on. He yawned and headed straight over to the food.

"Really? No good morning?" I dried my hands off.

King chuckled. "I'm sorry. Good morning baby." He kissed my neck and continued eating the breakfast I cooked.

"Morning." I smiled a little.

After eating breakfast with King I went to get dressed.

I slipped on something casual. Shorts, shirt, and long pinkish boots. I ran a brush through my hair and placed on a cap.

"Where you going with them little ass shorts on?" King asked coming into the bedroom.