Epilogue

Author's Note:

Hey, guys! I'm back with the last entry for HANBH and I'm hoping you guys haven't gotten sick of me already! Hahaha~ No, seriously. Just kidding, just kidding. I know you love me and I love you, too!!

Anyways, I'm here to dedicate this to a good friend of mine. She was the first to leave me a message and the first to know my real nickname! Hahaha~ This girl is amazing, so if you want a great Wattpad buddy, I'd suggest you leave her a message! Although, she's a bit busy with school nowadays. But, she'll come back to you once she's free!

Hi, Scarlet_Lover!! Thanks for all the feedback and comments you give to me! Plus, all the smiles and laughs everytime we end up goofing around. Amazing how we jump from one topic to the next. Hahaha~

Thank you once again and please do check out my new story: When The Stoic Meets The Crossdresser. Thanks, guys! I love you all!!

See you in 2-3 days.

yaoiChibi out! Peace~

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

The heavy smell of bleach woke me up, my body feeling like complete shit as I tried to gather myself. I couldn't move a muscle. It felt like my limbs weighed a ton and to move them you had to be blessed with supernatural strength. My breathing had softened and I wasn't sure if that was a good sign that I was fine. Plus, somehow, I felt lighter like a heavy weight was lifted off my body as I laid there.

I tried racking my head for any reason why I'd be trapped here. However, it just started a migraine that was spelling my demise.

"Hey, Eric." Jordan's voice greeted me in a soft whisper, his presence finally registering in my senses. I was completely numb but I instinctively calmed when I felt a familiar large hand wrap my own.

I forced my lips to form a small smile, just enough to acknowledge my lover that stood beside my bed, my hand in his own as he brushed the strands of hair from my face. I raised my eyes to meet his tired grey eyes, unshed tears pooling there. I wanted to raise my hand to wipe away the tears but, like I expected, I was too weak to move a muscle.

"How're you feeling, baby?" Jordan whispered, his thumb caressing the back of my hand lovingly as he watched me.

"I'm fine. What happened?" I asked, my voice hoarse like I had overused it. Somehow, I really couldn't remember what had happened to me. It was like my memory was wiped clean of everything. But then, it feels like it hasn't. Does that make sense or anything?

Jordan smiled at me, kneeling beside the bed as he brought my hand to his forehead. His worry was evident and it was scaring the hell out of me. My ears were littered with soft apologies, making me anxious than I already was. I watched as big, fat tears came sliding down his smooth cheeks and the urge to smile at how awkward his sniffles sounded almost overpowered the heavy feeling in my chest.

Something was wrong. Seriously, seriously wrong.

"You're fine and that's all that matters. I love you so much, Eric. God, I love you. Please don't scare me like that anymore." He pleaded, his voice cracking a bit from the intensity of his emotions. I was starting to feel scared, my heart pumping adrenaline in my veins as I listened to him.

I was stunned silent, his words finally registering in my head. My control over my body and senses had been regained, scary thoughts circling my head as I tried to deciper his words. What was wrong, damn it. What's going on? It irritated me how Jordan cried like a baby with no explanations why. Like a baby.