Chapter 14

Author's Note:

Happy Valentine's, everybody!!

Ugh, I'm just suffering from a massive attack of cavities! I just watched my father perform the ultimate sweet act of love the night before Valentine's. What, you want to know as well? Of course, I'll share it to you guys. Hahaha~

Well, we just finished having dinner and were just having our usual family teasings. Mostly, me, my sister, and my mother. We were teasing my dad for being a bad lover and not giving our mother flowers for the past 3-5 years. My dad was in the same room and he just took it, not fighting back even when we tried getting him to react. Then, he disappeared so we thought we had won. We moved on with the next topic and forgot all about him, joking around with each other. Minutes later, he shows up with a huge bouquet of flowers that he hid in the car and gave it to our mom while he kneeled down on one knee! One knee, guys. It's been almost 22 years since he last did that.

It shot my heart like Cupid's arrow and I got so teary-eyed. *sigh* True love <3

21 years of marriage and still a cavity-inducing relationship.

Anyway, BookCrazzy, this is for you. Thanks for reading my book and I hope you don't get tired of me! Hahahaha~ Man, you are awesome.

Next up, potatospluscheese. You warm my heart so much for voting and reading my story. I offer the next chapter as a sacrifice to your greatness. Bwahaha!

yaoiChibi out! Peace~ 

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

"Lover?" Riley asked, looking up at Jordan with curiosity in his eyes. His face was filled with a smile as he shook out of Michael's grasp to reach Jordan, extending his hand out to him. "Hi. I'm Riley, Eric's childhood friend, and that's my husband, Michael."

He gestured his head to the taller man that stood behind him, Riley's happiness filling the air. I noticed Michael was quiet, carefully studying us as Jordan reached for Riley's friendly shake. As expected, Jordan had schooled his features, hiding any confused emotions he was feeling for the unknown couple. It was to be expected. I didn't really tell him anything about Riley. Just the basic fact that I was a heartbroken man and all that. Plus, I wanted to meet them when I had finally gathered enough courage to go through with it. But, not like this.

Never like this. 

Now, I had to try and get my old personality back. The sweet, angelic, he'd-never-hurt-a-fly personality. And that was going to be a fucking problem with my hormones out of control.

"Pleased to meet you." Jordan replied softly, his eyes hardening as Riley pulled away to extend a handshake to me. 

It was beyond awkward. I could feel Michael's heavy stare and Jordan's questioning gaze fall upon my shoulders as I took Riley's friendly hand. His warmth filled my hand, travelling up my spine once I had fully grasped him. Memories flooded my brain, bringing both painful and blissful emotions on the surface.

I thought I was going to break down and cry, just let all the hateful feelings go so I could move on. Then, a wave of relief washed over me. Jordan's grip on my waist tightened, waking me up from the emotional turmoil that washed over me. And I never felt more comfortable in my life as I stood in the same breathing space as Michael. Slowly, I let go of Riley's hand without any heavy feelings.