Chapter 9

Author's Note:

I'm starting to like putting my thoughts up here before every chapter... I don't know, I guess it just seems amusing to see my thoughts up here. I know, I'm weird and conceited. [°_°]

But, we all are weird and conceited in our own way. Alright, I'm rambling. yaoiChibi, shut up!

Anyways, this is dedicated to Lilly_B_L. Because she's awesome and you guys should definitely check her profile out. I know she's got a few stories up and they're great!

And, because I decided to do this dedication stuff (coz I just discovered how to do this recently. Weird, right?), I'm gonna dedicate each chapter to all of those who so graciously voted and commented on the story.

Take it as a thanks for reading my stories! I mean, it's the least I can do for the time you spend reading it.

Now, let's move on to the story!

yaoiChibi out! Peace~ 

P.S

TWHiddleston23, chapter 10 is all yours. *wink, wink* hehehe....

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

McEvanaugh.

Jordan McEvanaugh.

Just the sound of his name aroused me and it was no surprise why I felt that way. I told you I'd find out his details sooner or later. However, it wasn't easy. It was a given that I had to drag his family name from his lips because he was not cooperating. Again. Shamelessly, I had to do things with my mouth just so he'd give in. And let's just say that what I did only added fuel to a raging fire. Plus after three months of unadulterated pleasure, it was a wonder he hadn't signed himself up for Sex Addicts Anonymous or whatever the fuck they called the rehabilition group for that.

Strange, isn't it? One day turned into three months and not a word of protest from the bear.

I only asked for one day. Just one day filled with non-stop sex and pleasure, drowning in our bodily fluids as we performed lust's passionate dance. I wanted to get it out of my system, move on to the next hottest thing I could find and fuck the living hell out of it. I wanted to stop desiring a man who didn't worship me like the miracle that I was, and treated me like I was nothing but a slut that had nothing better to do with my ass.

But, I couldn't stop.

It was like he was a drug that I was slowly getting addicted to, my body unable to manage one day without his touch. The idea of me getting tired of this man seemed like an idea so far in the future that I didn't think it was happening anytime soon. I don't know. I just feel drawn to him.

I loved it, every second we spent making mindless sex. I loved his fingers, the way they would grab my hair roughly as I took him in my mouth; his tongue, as he licks my chest and lathers my perk nubs with his aphrodisiac of a saliva. I even loved the way he curses when he unloads himself in me, on me, and at me. Whether it be inside or outside my body, he'd never fail to swear to the heavens as he released himself. I found it hot and arousing that it was hard to stop touching him, resulting in another round of passionate sex.

His strong and muscular body reddened from his excitement, the smell of his arousal spreading in the air as I tried all my outfits on him. Truthfully, I'd never had sex this much. We did it so frequently that my collection was down to less than a handful when I had over a hundred of them.