Chapter 17

Author's Note:

Hey guys! So, the poll is still open and, for those who have already cast their votes, you can change them before the very last chapter comes out! ^_^

Now, here's the thing. This'll be the closing chapter for the HANBH story. I know, it's sudden and I didn't give it that much warning. But, I didn't think I'd run out of ideas for the two of them and frankly, I am so not good with angst or drama and the sort. Plus, they're already so in love that breaking them up would break my heart. TT^TT

Seriously, I'm really sorry about the abrupt end. Although, I seriously believe that there's nothing else we can add about them. I will be posting an epilogue about them and that is where I will be revealing their child's gender. As for how the baby will be born, that will remain a mystery. (Seriously, I really don't know how I'd explain it without scrunching my eyebrows.)

Anyway, this is dedicated to ... JJDaemon for being an awesome reader and casting the twin boy vote. Ugh. I'm a sucker for twins. Hahaha. But, that doesn't mean I'll overwrite the majority wins thing so keep voting!

As for the summary for Robbie's story, I'll be putting it up as soon as I get this chapter up as well. Please do check it out. I won't be giving the title yet, so you guys will have to wait until I get the whole summary up! 

Oh, right. Before I forget. After wrapping up HANBH, I will be taking 2-3 days off. I don't know. Maybe to cool the noggin'. Just needed a little time off. I will be back, though, and everything will be back in store. The update for the next story will be the same as this one, so you guys will have an idea on when the next chapter is up!

Thanks so much for reading this baby and I hope you enjoy the next just as much! I love you all, my little m&m army. Let us dominate the world!! Hahaha.

yaoiChibi out! Peace~ 

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*++*+*++*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*++*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

"I don't see why we have to go." Jordan grunted, buttoning up his navy blue shirt before tucking it in his black slacks. His dress shoes were by the door and the idiot hadn't put them on yet. We were going to be late if he continued whining like an ass and I didn't like being late. "It's just a baby coming home for the first time. I don't know what the big deal is. And, might I add, Michael will be there."

I sighed, slipping on the loose long-sleeved grey shirt over my head. The fight we had last week really did a number on me and I had been sleeping the whole seven days. It was a good thing our relationship had experienced that first bump. It brought us closer as a couple and I was glad to know that Jordan did have insecurities on rare occasions.

Plus, Raphael did drop by the next day to check up on us, as did Elaine. I guess they were worried that we'd break up or something. Can't blame Raphael for being worried, though. Jordan's a big guy and I'm pregnant, you don't know what shit can happen.

Anyway, they dropped by the next day like I said. In different time, of course. The only problem was that we didn't get to answer the door. I mean, it's kind of obvious why we wouldn't answer the door. You'd be stupid to get up and answer a door to people that were worried sick when you were having the time of your life.

They just waited out there until they got tired. We couldn't help it. We were so busy with our make up sex that when they came, I came too. Pun intended, of course.