Chapter 10

Author's Note:

Ugh. I've been feeling a bit sluggish for the past few days! I don't know if it's because of school or someone's playing with a voodoo doll that has my hair on it. Whatever the case, I am not feeling like myself these past couple of days.

Nonetheless, sorry for the late update since my brain isn't coordinating with my hands. Anyway, this is for TWHiddleston23 for being such an awesome person and commenting stuff that just makes my heart burst for joy. *throws confetti in the air*

You are amazing!~ 

Next up, Chapter 11 will be dedicated to *drum roll, please* ohhhhh_snap. That's right, girl! You're next. Don't go thinking I don't appreciate all the votes you've been giving to my story!

Hehehe. That's about it, I guess. See you on the next chapter!

yaoiChibi out! Peace~ 

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

If someone was to describe me, the word sneaky wouldn't even cross their minds. How could it? I've been the picture of perfection ever since I learned that normal people treated me like a god of some sort. They didn't have the balls to list me as anything but beautiful. And I prided the fact that behind this beautiul face of mine, I was the devil.

But, sometimes, life can be a bitch and give you a fucking wake up call. Something that told me I wouldn't get away with everything I did.

"A secret love affair with your personal attendant." Lance hummed mockingly, wrapping his long fingers around the cup of coffee that was served a while ago. He was smug and the grin on his face proved it. "How exciting."

I remained impassive, quietly watching him as he eyed me with a glint in his eyes. It was infuriating. Okay, I didn't mean to get caught so easily after three months of careful hiding. Hell, it didn't even cross my mind to tell anyone about our affair. Aside from Elaine, of course.

But, to be caught by the same guy that was behind the camera and had no peripheral vision of who was behind him made me rethink how I kept my relationship with Jordan hidden. I must've looked at it like the people around me were blind or something to have been caught by my smoking hot yet at the top of my kill list photographer and forced to have coffee in his office.

Coffee in his goddamned office! For fuck's sake, what was I thinking?!

"It certainly has nothing to do with you, you asshole. What I do with Jordan is hardly anyone's concern. So, you better get to the point before I fucking walk out of here. And make it quick. I've got better things to do." I spat out coldly, schooling my features so he wouldn't know how furious I currently was. There was no way in hell that I was going to grant him my flustered expression. No fucking way.

I was careless 20 minutes ago, I sure as hell ain't going to get caught red-handed twice. 

"Yeah? What better things do you have to do, huh? Screw that bear of a nurse? Tsk, tsk, tsk. I never thought you're tastes went that far. I guess you've grown tired of fucking beautiful people that you went and settled for someone so - what do you call this - unsuitable for you, I guess. But, if we're being blunt, I'd go with plain, ugly, unappealing. You get the drill." He said teasingly, looking at me as if he was trying to coax me into falling for his taunts.

Well, fuck you! That's right. I don't have to stoop to your level.

"Heh, I guessed you wouldn't understand. He's plain and that's why it makes the whole thing exciting. And, for your information, he's the one doing the fucking in this thing we share. Now, I'll be leaving you to mourn for your loss to someone - I think your exact word was - unsuitable." I got up, a knowing smirk on my lips as I turned and made my way for the door.