Part 1 || 'We're number one!'

Jades POV

I sat up quickly as I got scared at random scream from Jesy across the room.

"We're number one!" She shouted jumping up and down, running man style.

"What?!" I screamed immediately standing up.

"Black magic is number one!" She squealed.

I ran over to her and gave her a massive hug before she picked me up and spun me around.

We heard Perrie and Leigh-Anne come in, probably wondering what all the screaming was.

Before they could ask, me and Jesy screamed ;

"We're number one!" As loud as we could.

They looked just as shocked and happy as we were then we all ran towards each other and huddled before jumping up and down.

"I can't believe it!" Perrie screamed jumping up and down.

"Me neither!" Leigh-Anne replied.

"I thought someone was being killed when I heard you both scream!" Perrie said with relief.

We all laughed. I would've thought that too.

"What's all the screaming about?" We heard a manly voice ask.

We turned around to see both Jesy and Perrie's boyfriends. Well, Perrie's fiancé and Jesy's boyfriend.

"We're number one!" We all squealed simultaneously.

Perrie and Jesy ran up and hugged their significant others as me and Leigh just kinda stood there.

"I wish my boyfriend was here" Leigh-Anne pouted.

"Well at least you have one" I shot back.

"Aww poopey, I'm sure you'll find someone" she comforted me.

"Yeah well he's sure taking his time" I said hearing a slight giggle from everyone.

"You know, I know a few people you might like" I heard Jake, Jesy's boyfriend say.

"You do?" I asked.

"Yeah, come here. I'll show you" he said before walking over to the couch.

I followed him and sat down, as did Jesy.

"So, you like a man with good banter right?" He asked me.

"Yes, tattoo's as well. Gotta have a good tattoo" I said.

I heard both Jesy and Jake snicker.

Jake then got his phone from his pocket and unlocked it.

"Okay, so there's a few guys I know and I think you'll like them" he said.

"Alrighty" I said in a slight Australian accent.

As I waited for Jake to get the guys up on his phone, I grabbed a quick glass of water. I was asleep before I started screaming about us being number one so my throat was pretty sore.

"Okay so, here's the first one" he said before showing me a scruffy looking guy with a slight beard and black hair. He had green eyes and he was pretty cute but, I don't know.

"Hmm, what is he like?" I asked him.

"Well, he's funny, he's in a band" he began.

"Does he have any tattoo's?" I asked.

"Uhh, no I don't think so" he replied.

"Oh, well that's a no" I said straight up.

"Okay..." he said before swiping right.

"Nope" I said right away.

He swiped right again.

"Ew no, he has a monobrow" I said.

After a few more minutes, I finally see a guy with brown scruffy hair, a cute smile, big brown eyes, and over all he was handsome.

"Who's that?" I said with a slight smirk on my face.

"Him? His names Jed" He told me.

"And what's he like?" I asked yet again.

"Well, he's hilarious, a total gentleman, he's in a rock band and he's one of the dorkiest guys I know. Oh, and he has a tattoo" he winked at me.

I smiled and bit my lip slightly. I couldn't get over how handsome and cute he was.

"A rock band yeah?" I said.

"Yep, The Struts" he told me.

"Hmm, I guess it's a change" I said.

"Great, I'll give him a call and see when he's free and invite him over?" He asked.

"Sure, make it seem casual though" I told him.

He chuckled. "I will don't you worry" He said before standing up and quickly kissing Jesy's lips. "I'll see you later babe" he said.

"Bye baby" she replied after kissing him back.

"Bye Jade" he said before walking to the door. "Bye guys" he said to the other three and at back of the room before walking out.

"So, you like that Jed guy?" Jesy asked me with a cheeky wink.

"I need to see what he's like first" I said. "It's just, I've been on so many dates these past few months and I don't know. I'm constantly being reminded by Sam lately and I just want to get him off my mind" I told her.

"Awh Jade" she said pulling me into a hug. "Love will find its way to you. And if this guy isn't the right person, I'm sure you'll find the right person soon" she told me, making me feel better.

"Thanks Jes, I don't know what I'd do without you" I said.

She rubbed my back and pulled away from our hug.

"So anyway, we're number one!" She screamed yet again making me laugh.

"Woohoo!" I shouted before standing up with Jesy and hugging her jumping up and down.

I then heard Perrie and Leigh-Anne squeal and run towards us before hugging me and Jesy.

I also heard Zayn shout; "yay! We're number one!" Before he hugged us and started jumping up and down along with us making us all giggle as he imitated us all.

Hi guyssss, it's Rachel here with my first fanfic. Comment below if you like it so far! Or comment something's I could do to improve. Thank you for reading, see ya 👋🏻