Chapter 14- Meeting Tiger Lily

A/N: Thought I'd start the chapter with an Author's note. I've been really lucky and  been allowed to use a really iconic character from a Harry Potter fan fic that I LOVE! Tiger Lily from Famous and a Witch! If you haven't read it, you need to! It's by Caseye and she is the creator of Tiger Lily, not me so I am in no way stealing this character. I also do not own any aspects of Harry Potter. :)<3 

I lay in my bed facing the plain white ceiling; I had barely slept all night. It seems that a simple kiss would be a stupid reason to lay awake all night, but sleep escaped me. Then I realised, it’s Tuesday. The day where I help look after the shop, the day I spend virtually alone with George. Ordinarily this wouldn’t be an issue but after last night, I’m not really sure about what’s going to happen, or if anything will happen at all. Maybe he’ll act like it never happened, part of me wishes that he would, but that’s not how George Weasley works.

I pulled myself out of bed and headed straight for the shower. I let hot water run over my body; it was so hot it felt like it was burning my skin, just how I like it. My wet hair clung to my face and it had the faint smell apples, like the shampoo I had been using.

It only took me a matter of minutes to finish getting ready; I pulled on a pair of jeans and a simple t-shirt and I quickly blow dried my hair and made my way to the shop, skipping breakfast.

When I stepped into Weasley’s Wizarding Wheezes I felt the same way that I had when I first arrived, a little apprehensive. I instantly spotted George over by the till; there weren’t many customers apart from a couple of children, so he noticed my appearance fairly quickly.

“Ahh, nice of you to join us, Athena” he smirked at me.

 “No problem, what do you need doing?” I said, returning the smirk, but being sure to avoid eye contact.

“Just shelf stacking I think, start with the edible pranks” he gave me a sickly sweet smile, and a cheeky wink.

I quickly turned back around to the store cupboard, grabbed a box of skiving snack boxes and began to stack shelves.

Customers came and went slowly, the afternoon rush hadn’t yet happened, and I was now putting ten ton toffees into large jars. My mind wandered back to last night and I couldn’t help but smile slightly at the thought of George’s lips on mine. I mentally slapped myself; it shouldn’t have happened I thought.

Then a voice broke the quiet “George Weasley!” a woman shouted, I recognised the voice, but couldn’t place where from.

“Athena!” I heard George shout, I whisked around at the sound of my name. My jaw dropped.

There was George hugging a woman in the middle of the shop. But it wasn’t that that surprised me. The woman was Athena Janes, also known as Tiger Lily.

Tiger Lily is a world famous singer in the wizarding and muggle worlds. I owned every single one of her albums and I almost went to one of her concerts, until Aberforth caught me trying to sneak out. And when she joined Hogwarts, everyone went mad. The wizard elite knew everything about everyone, particularly her.

A girlish scream escaped my lips. George had released her and they both looked at me.

“You…” I stuttered “Tiger Lily!”

Before I knew it she had rushed over to me and stuck a hand over my mouth “Shh!” she scolded “I didn’t where this hideous cloak for no reason!” I hadn’t noticed the heavy hooded cloak she was wearing, it seemed vaguely familiar.

She released my mouth and smiled “Your Athena Black.”

My mouth dropped open again, Tiger Lily knows who I am! Just how exactly?