Epilogue- Out of the Dark

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE HARRY POTTER STORYLINE, SETTINGS OR CHARACTERS, ALL CREDIT GOES TO J.K ROWLING.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I could see him at the end of the aisle, on the front row smiling broadly at me. My dark hair was in soft curls on my shoulders and my dress fit me perfectly, clinging to my body in all the right places and the skirt fluttered out around me. A gasp rippled through the crowd, Ginny was stunning, she walked behind Luna, Hermione and I with her father, each of us holding identical bouquets of white roses. Harry's eyes gleamed happily as he saw his beautiful bride walk down the aisle, her dress was as beautiful as the first time we saw it, her hair perfectly fashioned, thanks to Luna, and neither of the bride or groom could wipe the smile off of their faces.

The bridesmaids parted at the altar, to sit along the front row and watch the ceremony, George gave me a cheeky wink from the other side of the aisle, I shook my head and laughed.

It was a beautiful ceremony, it was clear to everyone's eyes that Harry and Ginny loved each other, which was remarkable in it's self, after everything that they had to go through to get there, it made the event even more special.

After Ginny and Harry had left the small church everyone else began to follow, we were going to meet at the Burrow for the reception. George and I waited until last to leave, we saw Hermione and Ron walk out hand in hand, I even saw Sam talking comfortably with Parvati, it made me happy seeing everyone like that.

George's arm slung over my shoulder "It's weird seeing my little sister get married."

I looked up at him and laughed "No, it'll be weird when she starts having children."

He looked at me horrified "Don't even say that!"

Laughing, we carried on walking to the Burrow behind the procession of people, commenting on Mrs Weasley's unusually large hat and the various dress robes that the men were wearing.

George pointed at an old man, who I didn't recognise, "I've not seen so many ruffles since Ron's dress robes that he wore to the Yule Ball."

Ron swung around angrily, making us both laugh.

The Burrow looked just like normal apart from the white roses wrapped around the fence and the large tent in the back garden that was filled with people. Ginny and Harry were mingling with various guests and the early November sun shined over everyone.

"I think we should set off the fireworks." George said cheekily, and of course I knew exactly which fireworks he meant. I let him drag me off to the bottom of the garden, away from where all the other guests were. He lined up the wildfire whiz- bangs and we pulled out our wands. We looked at each other and nodded.

"STUPEFY!" we both shouted at the top of our voices. The fireworks went up in large explosions and rain falls of sparks fell down on everyone as they flew around the garden, causing everyone to look around surprised.

Most people laughed, including the bride and groom, however, Molly didn't find it funny. She screamed over the noise, "George Weasley, what do you think you're doing?!"

We both suppressed more laughter, so not to anger her further. George came over to me and wrapped me up in his arms "That's a job well done I think." He smiled cheekily and gave me a quick kiss on the lips, I lay my head on his shoulder, pretending to hide from his mother.

This was when I realised that everything was so normal, a wedding at the Burrow, playing pranks with George, because that's what he does best, standing there with his arms around me, seeing everyone happy, except Molly, but that was fairly normal. It made me forget about the elite and how confused I had been when I got thrown into this 'normal' life. None of that really mattered, because what I was experiencing at that moment was all I ever really wanted. Now I realise, being thrown out of the dark was the best thing that had ever happened to me.

A/N: So, that's it. The story is finished. Thank you to all those who read this, it means a lot to me! I have put this in for the 2012 Watty awards, although I don't expect it to get far. To finish properly, I'd like to thank all of you who have read this story and perservered with me while I wrote it, because I know I was rubbish at uploading!! Thank you again, I hope you enjoyed Out of the Dark. :)<3