14

Okay, the way I need this story to head, Megan is 20. Lmao. Fuck the thought of her being 19.

March 8

Megan

"I really like this place," I said while sipping on my sweet tea. Brian decided on taking me to Morton's The Steakhouse.

"Anything for you mama." He winked at me and I smiled at him.

Dinner went very smoothly. Now was the real fun. The car ride.

"I can't wait to get home," I said placing my hand on his thigh rubbing up and down.

"I can tell you can't." He said chuckling.

I leaned closer to him and whispered in his ear, "and you thought I forgot. Happy twenty-first birthday daddy." I nibbled on his earlobe then licked it.

You just don't understand. Brian is just so fucking fine. Every aspect about him is just perfect to me.

I started to rub him through his pants and he clenched the stirring wheel glancing at me. "Girl..."

I smiled and gripped him in my hands and squeezed a little. He bit his lip and grew harder in my hands. He was about to have the best birthday sex ever.

The car ride was full of sexual tension, but when we finally made it to my place, we practically ran inside.

As soon as I sat my clutch down by the front door, Brian pushed me against the wall and planted his hand around my neck not too right, but tight enough.

"It's gon be a long night lil mama," he groaned in my ear.

"Let me show you your gifts first." I slipped out of his grip and pulled out three boxes from my guess room. "Open them."

He sat on the couch and open the first one. "How you know I wanted these?" He held up the Laney 14's and smiled.

"I saw you retweeted them on Twitter. Now open the other one."

"I know you lyin'." He stood up and tried on the Givenchy blue windbreaker I bought him. "This cost too much. Take this hea' back."

"Boy I ain't taking nothing back. Now open the last one."

He shook his head and sat down again to open the last box. "Oh yeah. You getting FUCKED." He held the Ferragamo belt up and then placed it to the side with the rest of his gifts. "Take all yo clothes off. Now."

----

I heard my phone ring, but I simply ignored it so that I could sleep longer and hopefully they'd hang up.

"Baby, get yo fuckin' phone bruh."

I sat up rolling my eyes and answered it. "What?"

"Hola mi amor, that's no way to answer the phone is it?"

I looked at my phone like it had three heads until I realized it was Lester calling, "oh sorry about that. The call just caught me off guard."

"No problem about that, but my love, we have more things to discuss about the boys."

"Like what?"

"Like us getting them in the next week. Meet me at Piedmont Park in fifteen minutes."

With that, he hung up the phone. I looked back at Brian and saw he was back asleep.

I slowly slipped out of bed and put on some black leggings, Brian's Nike t-shirt, and my Rihanna Fenty slides then did my hygiene. I had got a sew in recently, so I simply shook my hair out.

"Wea' yo ass goin'?" Brian asked sitting up.

"I gotta meet Lester again today then I'ma meet up with the guys and tell them what he has planned."

Brian nodded his head and laid back down. "Don't you let that short mutha'fucka touch you."

"As if he would. I'll call you when I'm on the way to the warehouse. Bye baby."

He said bye back and I headed to the park.

----

"Ahh mi amor, you're a little late." Lester said as I approached him.

I rolled my eyes and walked along side of him at a good distance, "sorry about that, but what do you have in mind about the boys?"

Omniscient

Lester looked ahead of him and then looked at Megan. Little did Megan know he just signaled someone from behind.

"I plan on taking something I know that'll hurt them to the core, something I know they've grown to love." He chuckled to himself.

When Lester said this, Megan was a little lost. She felt uneasy, but going against her gut she kept along side on Lester not realizing he was leading them out of the park and down a road across from the park.

"And what will that be?" Megan asked cluelessly.

Lester smirked at her and before she could give her reaction, she felt someone place a cloth over her mouth.

"You."

----

Brian

Sittin' in the living room, I realize Megan ain't call or text me yet which is odd because my lil mama always keep me updated.

"Man..." I mumbled to myself walkin' to the kitchen coun'na and gettin' my phone to call Mateo and Kyree.

"Aye wassup nigga" Mateo said.

"Wassup dude. I was callin' you to see if you heard from Megan."

"Shit I was finto call you and ask you the same thing. She texted me earlier sayin' she was meetin' wi- yooo. You'n think shorty got caught do you?"

Mateo and I both stayed silent until he broke it.

"SHIT! Come to the warehouse now!"

With that he hung up the phone and I ran out the door headed over there.

----

"So the fuck we gon' do man?" I asked slowly gettin' fed up. I just want my baby back.

Crazy how all this shit happen the day after my birthday.

Mateo shook his head and Kyree pulled at his chin hairs while the other workers just sat there waitin' ta' be told what to do.

"Connect party." Kyree spoke up, "that's the only way we'll see that nigga."

Mateo and Kyree started talkin' 'bout a plan and I just sat there watchin' 'em.

"Man fuck all the drug shit. This is my muthafuckin' girlfriend. I'on care about the drugs and allat bullshit bruh. My baby's life is at stake."

Mateo sighed and looked down, "we understand that. Trust us on this Brian. Megan like a sister to us and you practically our brother. Trust and believe we gon' get her back by all means."

----

A/N: for any readers from Atlanta, y'all know how there's houses and a street across from Piedmont Park. I hope you pictured that lol