05

December 16

Megan

I woke up at about ten thirty and Mateo was asleep and so was Kyree. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I started cooking pancakes, cheese grits, eggs, and bacon and as soon as the food was ready, I heard their bedroom doors open. Mateo came downstairs in some baggy grey sweats and Kyree walked into the kitchen in some black baggy sweats.

"Morning," I said to them both. They said morning back and I fixed their plates for them.

I grew up in a household where my mom would fix everyone's plate and then fix her, so I picked that up from her.

"Damn this shit good as fuck." Kyree mumbled stuffing his face.

"Right! Instead of sellin' drugs, we need to sell these hea' plates." Mateo added taking a sip of his orange juice.

I laughed at them and finished my plate and started washing dishes.

"I set you up a nail appointment today and I like the way you do you hair, so I didn't bother settin' you up a hair appointment unless you want one." Mateo said typing away at his phone.

"It's cool. When's the nail appointment?"

"In a few minutes. I'll finish the dishes while you get ready."

I walked upstairs and look in the closet for something to wear. I knew I was getting my feet done as well as my nails, so I pulled out my Nike slides, some black Nike sweats, and a white tank top.

I did my hygiene and put my twist in a pony tail because I plan on taking them out as soon as we get ready to go and I put on my clothes.

Mateo and I walked out our rooms at the same time and he kinda smirked at me. "You ready ma?"

"Yeah."

----

9:35

Mateo

"She almost ready?" Kyree asked me as I walked downstairs. I had on a black button down, black slacks, and my black dress shoes. I changed my earrings to some black diamonds and put on my black and silver Rolex.

"Yeah. I knocked on ha' do'. She said to give her five mo' minutes." As you can tell, this get together is very important.

Megan walked downstairs and me and Kyree just stared at her. She looked gorgeous. The red dress hugged her in the right places.

"What? Do I look bad or something?" She asked raisin' her eyebrows. Me and Kyree didn't even say anythin'. We just shook our heads.

"You ready?" I finally asked after undressin' her with my eyes. She nodded her head and I grabbed her hand and led her to the car.

"You look good." I said pullin' out the gated neighborhood we stayed in.

"Thanks. You clean up nice." She said looking at me and smilin'. I smirked and cut the music up a little. I had the aux cord plugged in.

"Clique full of lions we'on fuck with kitty cats. Fifteen hunnit on my neck look at that. All gold everything, no Trinidad. Running through the weight, no slim fast." She lowly rapped along to the song.

"What'chu know about this song?" I asked laughing a little.

"I know enough." She said playfully rollin' her neck.

"Okay, keep rollin' ya' neck. The shit gon' fall off."

The car ride to the get together was peaceful. When we got there, I got out the car and opened Megan's door for her. We walked in and looked around observin' everyone. I notice the same guy from the mall eyein' Megan, so I grabbed her waist and rested my hand on her ass and whispered her ear. "There's a man eyein' you right now. I want you to stay close to me until I say other wise." She nods her head and we walk into the kitchen.