03

December 12

Megan

I woke up to the sound of loud music and and loud talking. I slowly arose from the bed and looked at my surroundings.

"Ugh!" I got out of the bed and checked my phone. Nothing.

I turned my phone back on airplane mode because I still had no charger.

There was clothes on the dresser and a note.

Aye lil mama,

These are some clothes you can put on today until Kyree takes you shoppin'. By the way you sleepin', y'all won't be headed to the mall 'til like 3 somthin'. But yeah. I put a towel and wash cloth in your bathroom along wit' some soap and a toothbrush wit' some toothpaste. Don't worry about the boxers. They clean.
And I'm not as stupid as Kyree ug'lass, just in case, there's some pads and tampons under the sink.

-Mateo

I did my hygiene and got dressed in the black gym shorts. I put back on my bra and my black Nike sports bra. I only wear a bra with my sports bra because I have a lot to hold. I slid my black Roshe's on and walked out the room with my thick natural hair in a bun since I have no natural hair products. Yeah, he brought me a shirt, but I don't wanna look like a bum.

I walked downstairs and entered the kitchen and saw Mateo, Kyree, and two other guys sitting in the living room. They were all talking and didn't pay me any mind, so I went into the fridge and pulled out a water bottle.

"MEGAN WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOUR CLOTHES?!" Kyree yelled an turned off the music. He most think he my damn daddy.

"At my parents house." I responded with a smirk.

"Let's just fuckin' go." He mumbled walking out the house and into the garage. I heard the other guys mumbling something about my body, but I paid them no mind. They can talk all they wanna, but if one of them bastards touch me, it's over.

We were driving around for about fifteen minutes and I ended up going to sleep. I was woken up by him lightly shaking me and I looked outside and noticed that I was at home. My real home.

"What are we doing here? You letting me go?" I asked confused.

"Hell naw. I'm lettin' you get some stuff and then we outta here. Whatever you don't get, I'll replace it if you want." He got out the car and I did the same following him to the door. "After we do this, you won't be comin' back here no more." I nodded my head slowly and he rang the door bell. After about two minutes we were about to walk away until my mom opened the door.

"Oh my gosh baby!" She hugged me tightly and I hugged her back and shed a few tears.

I walked in the house and Kyree sat in the living room as my mom and I walked to my room.

"Where's daddy?" I asked starting to pack my bags.

"He's at the shop, but what are you doing?"

"Packing. What? You thought he was going to let me stay? Kyree and Mateo aren't playing. I owe them because they saved me. I don't know what would've happened to me." I wiped away some of my tears and continued to pack my bags. There was nothing my mom could say at this moment because she knew it was true.

I shook my head and called Kyree up to my room to help me with my bags.

"I love you mama. Hopefully one day I will be able to see you, daddy, and Jacob again one day." Jacob was my older brother. When he got the opportunity to move out, he did and he hasn't look back since. I gave my mom one more hug and went on my way back to my new home.