06

December 18

Mateo

I had hit up Tony earlier this mornin' and told him to meet me and Kyree at Three Dollar Cafe in Roswell.

We'on know him that well, so we didn't invite his ass to the warehouse. That's a rookie move and we too good to make rookie mistakes.

As soon as we walked in, I spotted him sittin' in a booth. I got Kyree's attention and we went over to him. When we sat down, I gave him a head nod and Kyree sat next to me.

"Ree, this Tony. Tony, Ree."

"So wassup with the lil place in Germany?" Kyree asked.

"It's Liechtenstein. It's the only nation lying entirely within the Alps. Folks there only gotta spend $60 to get high on less than a gram, so imagine how much they'd spend here? Mothafuckas don't wanna be high for only an hour. I got a few connects over there. I only wanna work with y'all because I know you got all of Georgia and practically the whole south on lock."

"How much you plan on gettin' within the next few days?"

"A good twenty-five bricks."

I look over at Kyree and he looks at me. "We'll be doing business with you," I started, "but here's one thing. The first sign on disloyalty to us, we will fuck you up. We won't kill you, but we'll make sure you wish we would've. You understand me?" I say leanin' on the table lookin' him in his eyes.

He nods his head and puts his hand out for me to shake it. I shake his hand and so does Kyree.

"We'll be callin' you in two days to get them bricks." Kyree said getting out the booth and I do the same. "We gon' make some serious money with this dude." Kyree said gettin' into the car pullin' out the parkin' lot.

"Forreal. We really need to thank Megan though. Because if she wasn't there, we wouldn't have met that nigga." I looked over at Kyree and he nodded his head.

"Yeah. I guess."

We rode back to the house and when we walked in it was silent. It was about twelve in the afternoon.

"She here?" I asked Kyree. He shrugged his shoulders and pulled his gun out. I did this same he looked around downstairs while I looked around upstairs.

I checked all the rooms and then checked hers last. She was still sleep. I walked back downstairs and went into the kitchen.

"She sleep in her room." I said to Ree as he walks up from bein' in the basement.

"Yo, I'an realize that shorty had a body until y'all went to that connect get together."

"Same here," I shook my head, "she hella bad."

"You catchin' feelings?" he asked raisin' an eyebrow.

"Nah, but she's a good person to talk to. She's not like other females who act like they're interested into what you're talkin' 'bout. She actually listens."

"So if anything, you'll only use her to talk to?" He asked.

"Basically." I said sittin' at the bar.

"So you wouldn't care if I fucked her?"

"It's not like she'll let yo' leaky dick ass fuck her, but if you did, I wouldn't care. I'on like her like that."

He was about to say somethin' until she came down the stairs rapping Chief Keef with her headphones in.

"I'm a gorilla in a fuckin' coupe, finna pull up to the zoo, nigga
Ooh, nigga, who the fuck is you? I don't know, nigga
No, nigga, pull up on your block, we gon' blow, nigga
Go, nigga, run, nigga, run from the po', nigga, police nigga
Aye gas what I smoke nigga
Feds at my door, jump out the window, nigga
Know you can't get no money silly ho
I just hit a stain, faneto" She walked to the fridge and grabbed a soda and walked back upstairs.