11

March 3, 2017

Megan

"I swear if you drag me into anotha' fuckin' sto' ." Brian complained.

"You ain't finna do a damn thing."

We walked into H&M and I started shopping with Brian following behind me like a lost puppy. Then he went to the men's section when he found it.

"Megan right? You looking good sexy." I looked up from the rack and saw that dude Lester from the connect dinner.

"Aye dude, watch yo' fuckin' mouth," I said ready to fight his crooked ass.

Lester backed up with his hands in the air smiling, "chill chill, besides, my beef ain't with you lil mama. Only your friends."

I shook my head and moved to another rack and he decided to follow me. "What do you want? Please just leave me alone."

"I want you mi amor. What's the issue? Fuck those cocksuckers you work for. You'll soon realize where the real money is at."

With that he left the store and I told Brian what happened and he told me that it was time to go. When we got to the car, Brian called Mateo and Kyree and told them that we were on the way to their house.

Mateo

"So you mean to tell me that that nigga Lester just walked up on you talkin' allat hot shit?" Kyree asked Megan while pacing the floor.

"Yeah, he was talking about how his beef ain't with me and it's with y'all and how I'll see where the money is. I feel as though he may have some shit planned and I'll be damned if I let y'all walk around without knowing." Megan leaned back in the couch.

"We should've killed his ass a long time ago, like I been said," I rolled my eyes pullin' a blunt out lightin' it. "I'ma buss a hallow tip right in that nigga ass son."

This nigga Lester has always been an issue for us. He phony and act like he untouchable when he ain't shit but a busted ass plug. Since forever I wanted to watch that nigga bleed out, but I only kill for a reason. Now I got one.

"Y'all can't just kill him." Megan ole scary ass said. TUH. I bet I will.

"Yes the fuck we can and yes the fuck we will. Hell is you sayin'." Kyree nodded to what I said and we started plannin' somethin' out.

"Brian, we gon' need your help bro," B looked at Kyree and then looked at me.

"Wit' what Ree?" He sighed. Brian ain't never been a nigga that was into the game, but he always did what he had to do.

"Lester don't know who you are, so it'll work. We gon' plan one of those connect parties and we need you to fake like you tryna do business with him."

After it was about six in the evenin', we planned everythin' out and Brian and Megan left.

"This nigga finna meet his maker." Kyree said cleanin' some guns.

"Like I said, we should've BEEN killed his Kermit the Frog ass. Ole ug'lass. Shoe built ass. I'ma shoot him wit' the Draco that got my name on it." I mumbled smirkin' while orderin' some stuff for this party we gon' be hostin'.

"So, what we finna plan? Because I think we gotta light this connect party up if you really wanna know the truth."

I shook my head and hit my blunt. "That's too risky. Every nigga at a connect party always packin', so that's just gonna be a suicide mission. And besides, we ain't tryna kill people that have nothin' ta' do with this. We gotta play this cool and smart. We gotta get into that nigga head before we go and kill em."

I sat and thought about what we could do and the first thing that came to mind was Megan. He obviously like her ass, so if we can get her to make him think she all for him then we good.

"Megan." I said standin' up.

"What about her?"

"What if we got her in wit' Lester? They date for a while and she get as much info as she can?"

He looked at me for a minute and nodded his head. "That seem like it'll work."

This is short, but just give me a while to build the suspense up.