07

December 19

Megan

I got out of bed at ten thirty and did my hygiene then got dressed in some ripped blue jeans and a white t-shirt. I untwisted my hair and walked out the bathroom.

I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs to fix breakfast. I decided on making french toast, scrambled eggs, and sausage.

"Mornin' Meg." I turned around and saw Kyree. He's starting to be nicer to me now. Probably because it finally registered to him that I'm gonna be here for a little while.

"Goodmorning Kyree. Breakfast is almost finished." After about five minutes, I fixed all of our plates and sat them on the table. "MATEO! BREAKFAST IS READY!" I sat in my seat and said grace then started eating.

"We got a meetin' wit' Tony in an hour about the product." Mateo said as he sat at the table.

"Do we need to bring Megan?" Kyree ask like I'm not sitting at the table across from him.

"Yeah. Megan, we need to teach you how to shoot."

"No y'all don't. What do I need to know how to shoot for?" I tilted my head a little.

"With the lifestyle we're livin', you need to know how to protect yourself. I'm not sayin' you're about to be goin' around and just offin' niggas, but if you do, you need to know how to shoot a gun."

I looked from Mateo and Kyree and sighed. "Fine."

We finished eating and Kyree offered to wash dishes. I went upstairs and put on some make up and put on my white Nike air max 2014.

----

"Megan, just relax and focus on the target." Kyree said getting a little agitated. So far, I've missed at just about every target I got. Mateo gave up trying to teach me and just watched as Kyree started to help me. Well, more like talk at me.

"Okay." I looked at the target and pulled the trigger. "I DID IT!" I milly rocked and smiled.

"Ight ight. We gotta get goin' though. We still gotta meet Tony. We'll come back another day." Mateo said getting up out of his seat.

We wrapped everything up at the shooting range and headed to Red Lobster to meet Tony.

"When we get in here, let me do the talkin' Ree." Mateo demanded.

"Man, I wasn't finna say shit in the first place." Kyree smacked his lips.

We pulled up at Red Lobster and Mateo opened my door for me.

"Thank you."

"No problem."

"Welcome to Red Lobster. Party of three?"

"Actually no. We're meetin' someone by the name of Tony." Kyree spoke to the hostess. She led us in the dinning area and we spotted Tony.

"Have a nice dinner." She walked away.

----

Thirty minutes into this little meeting and I'm so ready to go. We didn't order anything, but drinks. I've eaten a total of like six of the biscuits. Then eventually laid my head on Teo's shoulder. I slightly rolled my eyes at the fact that this meeting was so boring and I'd rather just be sitting at home watching natural hair videos instead.

"Ight, so it's gettin' here in two days. We'll see you then." Mateo he stood up from his chair and I did the same along with Tony and Kyree.

"Teo, can we go to the mall?" I asked stretching out in the backseat. He looked at me through the rearview mirror with a straight face.