13

March 8

Brian

"Baby get up please."

Megan groaned and turned over, "five more minutes."

"You said that five minutes ago. Baby get the fuck up."

"Nooo"

"I guess you don't wanna eat then." When I said that, she lifted her head up and opened her eyes, "that's what I thought. Be ready in five minutes."

She stood up and stretched. "Five minutes? You expect me to have a full face ready in five minutes?"

"You don't even need allat, just be ready baby. It's already eleven thirty." She groaned and got up and went into the bathroom.

After about fifteen minutes, she walked out the bathroom ready to go.

"Where are we going?" She asked as we walked down the stairs and out to the car,

"iHOP, unless you'on wanna eat there," I looked at her and opened the car door for her.

"Nah, that's okay with me."

----

"So when you finna start yo' lil gig wit' Lester?" I asked after clearin' my throat.

Megan sighed, "I guess today since you brought it up. I'm so ready for this shit to be over," she rolled her eyes and sipped her sweet tea.

"It'll be aight. You know them niggas gon have yo back at the end of the day. But what you tryna get into tonight?"

She tilted her head and looked at me with squinted eyes. "It doesn't really matter to me baby. As long as I'm with you."

I leaned against the table gettin' closer to her. "How about we go to the movies tonight? And see that scary movie you been talkin' about."

She smiled, "cool with me."

Our food came and we ate and had casual conversation 'bout anythin' that came to mind.

"So babe," Megan said as we got into the car, "where to?"

"I gotta go to work in like, two hours so we can either chill, or I can take you to Mateo and Kyree so you could do what you gotta do." I looked over at her and she then looked at me.

"I wanna be with you."

----

Megan

After spending time with Brian, he left for work and now I'm just all alone at his place. Picking up my phone scrolling through my contacts, my thumb hovered over Lester's number.

"Speak" He spoke through the phone.

"Well is that a way to speak to someone over the phone?" I asked trying to sound the slightest bit interested.

"Excuse me being so rude, who am I speaking to?"

"Megan baby."

"Ahh, mi amor Megan. I'm glad you finally called me. I was starting to forget you remembered me."

"How could I ever forget a man like you baby?"

"Hmm, what are you doing later on tonight? I wanna talk about hitting those little fuckers where it hurts."

I rolled my eyes and hummed, "well I'm free right now if you wanna meet somewhere."

"If that's the case then meet me at Houston's on Lenox Road. Dress sexy my love."