12

March 6

Kyree

"Yeah just set everythin' up so it can look good. I don't really care how you do it." I told the decorators who are preparin' this airbnb house for the connect party.

Mateo and I ain't reckless. We ain't havin' the connect party no where near our house. Only a idiot will do that.

The plan is in motion tonight and hopefully everythin' work out the way we think it will and if it don't, we can always just kill every damn body, but Mateo ole bitch ass don't wanna do that. I see nothin' wrong wit' it though.

"You got yo suit?" Mateo walked in the house and asked.

"Shit!" I rubbed my face. He shook his head and threw a suit bag at me. "See! That's why you my nigga."

"Yeah, yeah whatever bitch. I got our barber comin' over here to cut our hair at around eight thirty."

I looked at my watch and it's already seven fifteen and the party start at nine. "Ight cool. Let's go spark this wood playboy."

He grew a big smile and pulled a wood out his sweatshirt. "I was waitin' on yo ass paw paw."

Megan

So tonight I'm wearin' a nice dress with my hair in a high bun.

Outfit
RITA ORA IS NOT MEGAN.

I went into the living room after I pulled the dress out and laid on top of Brian

"I'm so not ready for tonight," I mumbled against his neck.

"It's all gon be straight baby. Don't stress it." He turned to kiss my lips and turned back to the tv.

I straddled him and pouted. "But I am."

He grabbed my waist and sat up. "Then let me fix that."

I smiled and leaned down to kiss him. I pulled on his bottom lip and he rubbed on my ass and waist.

While he took off his shirt, I stood up and stripped down to my bra and thong.

"Come on baby." I led the way to my bedroom and laid down on the bed.

Brian took off his jeans and got in the bed with me kissing and sucking on my neck as a moaned softly in his ear.

The more he kissed the wetter I got. At this point I didn't want any foreplay. I just wanted to fuck.

I reached down and grabbed him through his boxers and he groaned a little. "Just fuck me baby," I bit my lip.

He undid my bra and slid down his boxers and I slid off my thong.

"Condom?" He asked rubbing his tip on my clit.

I moaned, "I'm on the pill."

He slid in slowly and then gradually started going faster. "Fuck Brian!"