08

December 27

Megan

Waking up to the sound of music, I got out of bed and took a shower.

"Hmmm... What should I wear?" I mumbled to myself. Since I was just hanging out at Brian's place, I guess I'll just dress comfortable.

I put on some Adidas joggers, some blue Air Max 90's and a white tank top after putting on some lotion. I placed my twist in a ponytail, like I usually do, and grabbed my purse and put my phone and charger in it.

"You leavin'?" I turned around and Kyree was standing at my door.

"Yeah. I'm spending the day with Brian." I mumbled walking out the door with him following me.

"Ight. Take whatever car. I see whoever dude is got yo nose wide open." He walked back into his room.

"SHUT UP!" I shouted and heard him laugh.

Right when I walked to the stairs Mateo exited his room and looked me up and down. "The fuck you goin'?"

I swear they work my last nerves. "To go see somebody."

He squinted his eye and folded his arms. "Oooh you must be seein' whoever ole boy is that got yo nose wide open." He smirked.

"She sho' is," Khyree poked his head out his door.

"You know what. Bye."

----

"Wassup ma?" Brian hugged me by my waist and then allowed me into his place.

"Hey, your place is nice." We walked into the living room and I sat on the couch and he walked into the kitchen.

"Thank you. You want somethin' ta' drink? Soda? Water?"

"Water please. Thank you."

He walked back into the living room with two waters and sat down next to me. "You smoke?"

"Only good shit."

He smiled and pulled some weed. "I got OG, Gelato, and Cookie at the moment."

"It doesn't matter to me. I like all three." I laughed a little.

"He pulled a Backwood out his pocket and handed me some Cookie along with a book. "Break it down fa' me ma."

I smirked and broke down the weed. When I finished, I passed the book to him and watched him roll it up. Damn, he is so sexy.

"You wanna hit it first?" He asked me raising an eyebrow.

"You never let someone start the blunt you roll." He hit it first and then passed it to me.

I took the fat wood out of his hand. I took a hit and held in it for about five seconds and exhaled. Brian licked his lips while looking at me and I passes the blunt to him.

"You sexy as fuck." He mumbled hitting the blunt. Feeling the high creep up on me, I smiled and grabbed the blunt from him taking another hit.

After smoking for about five minutes, we moved to the kitchen, and I was eating his grapes.

"Whea' the hell my grapes go?" He asked looking in the fridge. I laughed and he turned to face me. "Oh shit." We busted out laughing and he took one of the grapes out of the bowl eating it.

"I feel like I keep missing my mouth." I mumbled biting into a grape and the juice fell on my chin.

Brian stood in between my legs, leaned down and kissed the juice away. I stared at him for what felt like forever and our lips connected.

He licked my bottom lip and I parted my lips. His tongue massaged mine and I moaned into the kiss. His hands rubbed my thighs and mine rubbed the back of his neck.

"Don't do that shit." He groaned lightly biting my bottom lip. I smirked and continued to rub the back of his neck kissing the corner of his lips.

We pulled away and looked at each other. "Just met and we already connectin' like this." He said laughing a little.

----

Mateo

"You sure you wanna do that?" I asked Kyree. We were in his room talking about what we were gonna do with Megan.

"I mean, we might as well. The fuck we need ha' here for now?"

I looked down at the floor and nodded my head. "Ight. We need'a do it soon then."