04

December 15

Megan

Today was gonna be focused on me getting ready for tomorrow night meaning Kyree and Mateo are telling me everything I need to know and do. They didn't even give me time to adjust to everything. They literally took me and put me straight to work.

"When you walk in there, what do you do?" Kyree asked me as we all sat at the kitchen table.

"I look around and observe everyone and any man that looks at me, I have to lock eyes with them."

"What do you do when I go off and talk to people?" Mateo asked.

"I go and socialize with others." I said ready for this quiz to be over.

"And what do you do when one of them try to flirt with you?"

"I make sure to mention your name. Can we go out and get my outfit now?"

"Ight, lets go. Ree, we'll be back before six since it's already three."

I went upstairs to put on a little bit of make up and burgundy lipstick and some light blue jeans, a black tight crop top and my infrared 6's. I fluffed my hair out and grabbed my phone and purse.

I walked back downstairs and Mateo and I left and headed to Lenox.

----

"We gotta get you in some expensive shit, so lets look in the Versace store." Mateo said as we walked.

We walked into the Versace store and  I started looking. I saw this red dress, but as soon as I saw that price tag I sat the dress back down and started walking out.

"Where you goin'? You'n like this store?" He asked grabbing my arm.

"I like the store, but them prices? Fuck no." He laughed a little and we walked back in.

He picked up the dress I looked at and chuckled. "It's just $1,450."

Dress should be in MM, but if not, it's a red Versace dress with long sleeves.

I looked at him like he was crazy. Just $1,450 my ass. He bought the dress and even bought me some shoes. He ended up paying $2,445 on me in the one store. For two things. Ridiculous, but I ain't mad. It ain't my money.

We walked out and started walking around the mall and he mumbled under his breath.

"What?" I ask looking at him.

"One of the niggas that's goin' to be at the party is here, so don't move when I do this." He wrapped his arm around my waist and leaned close and whispered in my ear. "Do a little laugh to make it seem like you my girl."

I look down and smile a little doing as he said and he leans back and I guess he looks at the dude that's gonna be at the party and gives him a head nod.

"Let's get outta here. I'm gettin' hungry." He says as he grabs my hand and leads me to the exit. We get the car from the valet and starts driving.

"What you in the mood for?" He asks me switching lanes.

"I kinda want a burger."

"The Shake Shack it is."

A/N if you live in Atlanta, you need to go to the shake shack because it is so good.

When we got there, we waited for a little bit, ordered and sat down as we waited for our food.

"You ready for tomorrow?"

"It's whatever, but I know I'ma look good in that dress though." I said going through twitter. They only let me keep my social media so me disappearing wouldn't seem suspicious to people that know me. I was gonna keep my social media regardless though.

"Yeah, I bet." He mumbled a little.

"So, why do you and Kyree own the business? Because normally it's brothers that run stuff together."

"Well, I would tell you, but I don't know if I can trust you yet. After tomorrow night when you prove your loyalty, I'll tell you. And besides, we in public. You'on ask no damn question like that. Fuck is you the police?" He jokingly said the last part.

I nodded my head and the remote vibrated signaling our food was ready, so Mateo got up and got it.

I'm a scorpio, so I'm all about loyalty and I respect the fact he won't tell me anything until I prove my loyalty, because I'm the exact same way.

He came with our food and we ate and had a simple conversation.

----

Mateo

We got back to the house at about seven o'clock and Kyree was no where in sight, but I heard his tv on in his room. I walked in there and he was smokin' a blunt.

"Wassup man?" He said with his eyes low.

"Wassup, shorty all good for tomorrow though." I said sittin' in a chair that he got in his room.

"Good. I thought the bitch was gon' be difficult." He said takin' a pull from the blunt.

"Man, why you always gotta call that girl out her name?" I asked gettin' slightly irritated wit' his dumb ass.

"Why you care? What, you like the broad?" He rose an eyebrow.

"Nah bruh. It's just every time you refer to a woman, they're either a bitch, a hoe, a broad, a slut, or any other name you can call them. You need to check yourself nigga." I said getting up from the chair and walkin' out, but his words stopped me.

"I don't get how when a man calls a woman a bitch, hoe, slut, it's all bad, but women call themselves and each other that all the damn time. I swea' the double standard is too real."

"Yeah, but at the end of the day, it's uncalled for. For both females and males. I ain't sayin' I don't call women bitches and allat because I do, but I'on do it fo' no reason like yo' ass. Nigga, there's always gon' be a double standard whether we like it or not. That's just how it is." With that I walked out.

Me and Kyree are complete opposites which is why runnin' this empire has been a success.

Kyree is rude and don't know how to talk to people. He'd rather shoot you first and then ask you questions. Me, I'm a chill dude. I'm real laid back and I'd rather solve situations without havin' to spill blood, but don't let my vibe fool you. I won't hesitate to pull the trigger on a nigga.

I walk upstairs to my room and close the door behind me. It's not that I like Megan, because I don't, I just don't see why he's treatin' ha' as though she owes us money. That's all.