Chapter 10: Beyond Angry

Start from the beginning

"You are."

"What!" I screeched again.

After I calmed down slightly, I asked a question.

"How did you hide it from Edward?" There was no way in heaven Edward would let him live. 

"Well that was the hard part."

"No, really." I muttered sarcastically.

"Well I often just thought of football when ever I came by to see you, and then when Nessie came along I Fake Imprinted, so that way I have a reason to stay close to you." He took a step closer to me as I took a step back.

"You are insane!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Yes, but I am your insane man!" He said greedily, I think I am going to throw up some blood, if that is even possible for a vampire to do.

"You will never be my man!" I shouted as I began running towards the house. Once I stepped into the house I saw Edward by the piano. He looked up when I came in and began walking towards me. He cautiously walked until he was a few feet away from me, but then Alice came bouncing down the stairs.

"Bella, Renessmee wants to talk to you." She looked mad, she probably figured out that I was not going through with this wedding. 

"Jasper?" Just then Jasper came walking in.

"Can you make sure my emotions are in check, because if she touches me I have a feeling I will attack." I bowed my head down in shame that I cannot control myself.

"Okay, but I will come upstairs if your close to attacking."

"Okay." I shrugged and left up the stairs getting questioning looks from Alice and Edward.

I knocked in the door, before letting myself in. I sat down at the edge of the bed and waited for Renessmee to notice me.

"Mommy?" She wiped her tears away and came into my welcoming arms.

I cringed slightly and held back a hiss. Memories of Jacob’s arms flashed through my head as my daughters frail arms wrapped around me. I immediately felt calm, what would I do without Jasper!